“Anniversary trip”

Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Boone
A TripAdvisor Member
Siloam, NC
Reviewed 12 July 2012

Making my reservation was a breeze, called directly to the hotel and was met with warm, friendly service. As we checked in we were made to feel like we were a guest not just 'another customer'. The room was outstanding! The only thing we noticed that could be addressed was a few needs in the maintenance man department, nothing more than some bumps and bruises that show up from time to time. We look forward to our next trip to Boone. O yeah, another thing, depending on the time of day, it's kinda hard to get in and out due to the location of the entrance.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 13 July 2012

Thank you so much for your kind comments, it is our goal to make you feel and know how much we appreciate your business. the bumps and bruises in the room will addressed today. Again thank you so much for your response.
Front Office Manager
Jamey Sutton
lqfdm@hotmail.com
1(828)262-1234

Reviewed 11 July 2012

Loved the hotel. We didn't bring our dogs but knowing they are dog friendly was nice to know for future reference. The room was great having a refrigerator and microwave, lot's of space, comfortable bed and awesome heart-shaped jacuzzi for two! We enjoyed our experience and would definitely go back!

Management response:Responded 12 July 2012

We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at Boone La Quinta. We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

La Quinta continuously strives to create memorable moments with our guests, through people first service and clean comfortable accommodations. We stand by our commitment to serving our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations.

Jamey Sutton

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple

A TripAdvisor Member
Carrboro, North Carolina, USA
Reviewed 14 June 2012

Clean, friendly, comfortable and convenient. I have had great experiences with La Quinta and this one was no exception. Such a relief to have a nice place to stop when I travel with my dog that has amenities my family likes (pool and breakfast)! A great night's sleep and a friendly staff.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Jamey S, Front Office Manager at LaQuinta Inn & Suites Boone, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2012

Thank you so much for your response, here at the LQ we take all comments to heart in order to better our customer service. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon.
Jamey Sutton FDM

Reviewed 10 June 2012

We stay at La Quintas frequently because they accept pats and don't surcharge for them. Kudos LQ!!!!
This motel was quite nice, a little worn, but...
The pet area is actually a retaining pond for rain run off. There's not a lot of flat space in this VERY steep area so it's understandable, but I'd prefer a bigger, flatter area. I've complained about some LQ's having dirty pet areas, but not this one- very clean. The poop pick up bags in the pet area say, help, considerably

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Jamey S, Manager at LaQuinta Inn & Suites Boone, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2012

Thank you for your review for our hotel. We appreciate knowing how to make your next stay even better! We are very sorry the pet area is not flat as most areas in this county are not. That was the best area for dog area maintenance, and servers the property in the value that it is far enough from the building that pet odors are not disturbing to the non pet owners at the property. Your continued satisfaction and trust in La Quinta are our top priorities. We hope you will be staying with us again soon.

Reviewed 7 June 2012

My experience started when I called to tell the desk clerk that I would be checking in late. She was very friendly and we chatted a few minutes. During the conversation I told her that I was in town with my daughter for freshmen orientation at the local university. She asks me to hold for a minute, when she returned she told me that she had upgraded my room to a fire place suite. This started off what could have turned out to be a rough day on a upbeat. When I arrived to check in I was greeted by a very nice clerk who had a since of humor, this might not mean much to most people buy it means a lot to me. I worked my way up to the room, noticing that the lobby and corridors were quite nice something that I ordinarily wouldn’t have paid much attention to. I got to the room and it was fantastic. The bath room was a little small but I am a little large so I can’t hold its size against it. There was a nice sized refrigerator and microwave as well as a coffee maker. The most noticeable thing in the room was a large very red heart shaped hot tub. My plan was to spend a little time in the hot tub then do some of the work that I had brought with me. I set up my computer, set the alarm clock, got ice, fixed myself a drink and got in the hot tub. After about 30 min. I got out to start typing. I hadn’t paid much attention to the bed so before I started to work I laid across the bed and got up 9 hours later when my cell phone woke me up, it was a call asking where I was, I was an hour late for a meeting. This was without a doubt the best bed I ever slept on I am actually going to buy one like it. I ended up being three hours late for the morning’s orientation session due to a very good free breakfast and a conversation with the desk clerk who was a recent graduate from the university that I should have been at. I don’t feel bad about this because I expect I received much better information about the school from this young lady than I would have sitting in an auditorium listening to university employee’s talk. I was so impressed with the hotel and this employ in particular I booked two upcoming stays before I left. If you are in Boone I can’t imagine that you will find much nicer however I did find it to be a little on the pricy side but from what research I did it is in line with all the comparable competition.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank RJAnd
Jamey S, Front Office Manager at LaQuinta Inn & Suites Boone, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2012

We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed the beds at our property. Your comfort is our number 1 goal as a staff and property. We wish your daughter the best of luck at ASU and cannot wait for your return visit.
Jamey Sutton FDM

Also consider these accommodations in or near Boone
Hampton Inn & Suites Boone
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#5 of 18 in Boone
Holiday Inn Express Blowing Rock South

Been to LaQuinta Inn & Suites Boone? Share your experiences!