All reviews memory foam heart shaped jacuzzi a pet friendly hotel great place to stay room was clean waffles jacuzzi suite rocking chairs parking lot pool and hot tub checking out the breakfast area would stay here again free breakfast visit boone hot breakfast appalachian state university
Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

I travel to Boone quite regularly to visit my son at college. Stayed at the LaQuinta the last time as it is close to campus. My mistake. This overpriced hotel (+ $180/nt) has very average rooms, uncomfortable beds/pillows and bad coffee in the "breakfast room". The door connecting my room to the one next to mine might as well have been open, as I could hear my neighbors entire conversations, TV selections and barking dog. When I finally called the front desk at 1130 pm, I asked if dogs were allowed in the hotel. "Yes," replied the desk clerk. "How about barking ones?" I asked. He did get not get my feeble attempt at humor but did call the room, which only prompted more barking. All of this would be reasonably OK in a $75-100 hotel-motel but not when you're paying close to $200. A MUCH better option in town is the new Marriott Courtyard a 1/2 mile away.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank JJboone
Jamey S, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Boone, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2013

We truly appreciate your feedback; it is our goal to provide you with a positive, memorable experience each and every time you stay with us. We apologize that your experience was not what you expected from La Quinta. I am very sorry that we were not able to give you the stay you desired. We tried to quiet the guest down next door, give appropriate refunds and do every thing in our power to make this stay right with you our trusted guest. If you would like to discuss this further please contact me here at the office.

Your continued satisfaction and trust in La Quinta are our top priorities. We hope you will be staying with us again soon.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Reviewed 12 August 2013

I wanted a weekend getaway to relax and unwind and that's exactly what I got! We were a little skeptical due to "some" of the negative reviews but found that those folks must have just been too hard to please! We had a awesome room with a hot tub and the beds were wonderful!!!! I could have stayed in the room all weekend had there not been so much to do and see in Boone/Blowing Rock! My husband and I are already planning our next getaway and we'll staying here again. My only suggestion would be to upgrade the breakfast and towels.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jan B

We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at Boone La Quinta. We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

La Quinta continuously strives to create memorable moments with our guests, through people first service and clean comfortable accommodations. We stand by our commitment to serving our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. Towels were ordered today (3 par worth) they should be here very soon. Also we are getting ready to put in place our new breakfast in about a month or two.

We will see you soon.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

Nice hotel, clean, comfortable bed, located close to several great restaurants. Staff friendly and helpful. So much to see & do in and around Boone. Very relaxing & enjoyable area. Will definitely be back!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you so much for your time and for your efforts in writing this great review. The staff greatly appreciate the fact that there good efforts do not go unnoticed. If we can do any thing for you in the future please don't hesitate to ask.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

Very clean and comfortable. Standard continental breakfast - fresh and clean. Room was large, refrig and 2 big televisions. Very friendly and helpful staff. would stay there again. Found many places to eat in the area. Plenty of parking in the lot and not near the street.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to write about are property and for being so courteous. We loved having you and can not wait till next time.

We hope to see you again soon.