“Always excellent for eclectic tastes”
Review of Coyote Kitchen

Coyote Kitchen
Ranked #4 of 155 Restaurants in Boone
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

Every visit to Boone involves trips to coyote kitchen. I am a genuine burger snob. Their burgers are one of the few that I will crave. The burgers are unique flavors too. After trying the burgers, I found the boat to be tasty too. The service is fast and competent.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Tucked away in a strip shopping area near the Boone Mall, this funky little place is just really different, it's small, quirky and unique. Their "Boats" are really special, I had the Texicali Boat with everything but the kitchen sink thrown in, the Kobe Beef in the dish was melt in your mouth, My wife had the Chicken Tacos, you got to look at their Menu online, kinda like a Middle Eastern, Southwestern mix.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

atmosphere was good staff was good too just for Caribbean food was not I had the Taos Boat and my son had the BARBADOS Mine was ok where his was just not good flavor mix But I say this all keeping in mind Im from Florida so I have had really good Caribbean food

Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

My wife and I split the Taos boat. It was excellent! I am glad we chose to split it because it was such a huge portion. The Nacho Sampler appetizer was also good. My favorite was the pineapple habanero. It was very spicy, but worth it.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Menu is different. Their 'boats' contain a meal in one dish. Really good combinations in a generous portion. Or you can do as I did and piece together a very good meal. Selection is easy and prices are easy on the wallet.