“Super Food and good prices”
Review of Coyote Kitchen

Coyote Kitchen
Ranked #4 of 152 Restaurants in Boone
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Found this little place on Trip Advisor. Out of the way in corner of a strip mall, it has outside seating which was nice. The food was fantastic. Very hard to choose what to have as the menu selection is quite extensive. We had salmon and shrimp bowls, both were excellent. Fried plantain as an appetizer. Local bottled beer was $3!
We visit Boone often and can't wait to go back.
Try a dish with the chipotle sour cream if you like spicy...delicious.

There are newer reviews for Coyote Kitchen

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

This restaurant was fantastic! Our family (children ages 5 and 7) had a terrific experience. The food was fresh and creative. There are a lot of beverage options including sangria and beer. The sangria was full of fresh pineapple and was smooth and refreshing. The service was warm and friendly. I had the Catalina salad and my husband had one of the rice bowls, both were delicious. The children were given crayons, a sticker and a mini Etch-a-Sketch while they waited for food. I will plan to return the next time I'm in the area. I recommend this restaurant highly.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

The dining room is not much to look at and I thought it was too hot inside. In retrospect, we should have eaten outside.
That aside, the food was amazing. I got the catalina salad that had grilled shrimp, squash and feta cheese in it. My daughter is vegetarian and was happy with her selection. Her husband enjoyed his hamburger and fries. They have something for all

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Great dining option in a college town, although I don't think most college students could afford to eat here. The menu options are great. I had a chipotle chicken sandwich on a GF bun. The rosemary chicken and chipotle cream cheese were a great pairing. The homemade salsas are worth ordering, they have an appetizer that includes chips and a sample of all four salsas. Their dining area is VERY small. There were some tables placed next to the register and an area where plates were scraped right outside the kitchen. We will go again as long as it is not during their busy dinner hours.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

A small cozy restaurant with college servers...this restaurant has a creative tex/mex menu. Everything we ordered was delicious. My family and I dine here every time we're in town.