“Personable, busy, and allergy friendly...”
Review of Coyote Kitchen

Coyote Kitchen
Ranked #4 of 152 Restaurants in Boone
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2014

A pleasant surprise awaits as you drive up to the front of this establishment. Don't let looks deceive you, a diamond awaits through those doors.

For a family with many allergies, its nice to walk into a place that truly cares about you instead of just tolerating your presence. The staff was helpful and my water cup never emptied. This place should be visited to reward their quality in food and service.

There are newer reviews for Coyote Kitchen

Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Everything we tried was spicy but it was all oh so good! There were 4 of us and everyone tried a different dish. Definitely worth a try!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

My daughter is a vegetarian, I am not, but we found a nice compromise at the Coyote Kitchen, recommended by the Best Western Hotel staff. I had a salad with blackened Amber Jack that was fresh and delicious. My daughter had one of the vegetarian bowls and was equally impressed. Very casual, laid-back. Good food & good service. Would definitely be a regular if I lived in Boone.

Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Tasty food but portion size left me wanting more for the price. My wife and I typically each order a plate and then share with our kids, but that didn't work here. Our burrito and "boat" orders came with no side dish, veggies, or salad of any kind. Complementary chips and salsa would be fitting at this style restaurant, but there were none. I enjoyed a microbrew, but Blueberry Sangria was lifeless. Waitress was friendly and capable. Some of the staff seemed like they were just hired. (Didn't know what the restaurant hours were.)

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Every time we visit our son at App State we make a point of having at least one meal at Coyote Kitchen. The vegetarian selections are outstanding. The restaurant has an abundance of friendly waitstaff and service is excellent.