“We went with a group of 6 adults for a 40th birthday party. We had a blast and the guides were a lot of fun!”
Review of Scream Time Ziplines - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Scream Time Ziplines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
Reviewed 29 June 2013

We made the reservation on the phone. We had a great time. They seemed really safe and helped make us feel secure. They drove us up to the top on an ATV and the views were really beautiful. We got to race each other but our favorite was the line that was 2000 feet! It was crazy fast with awesome views. It was so much fun! Can't wait to bring more people back to try it out.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Annald80

Elizabethton, Tennessee
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great Zip Lines”
Reviewed 24 May 2013

The drive up to the start was a thrill; The zip lines were great, my sister and I in our early 50's had a fantastic time zipping down the zip lines. This was easy and fun; it made our day. They were very professional guides, and clean equipment.

Visited October 2012
Richmond
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Scream Time (Now Screaming) Zip Lines Does it Right!”
Reviewed 27 November 2012

Having been an avid adventurer in the area for over 5 years, I could not wait when we heard rumor that a zip line company would be opening it's doors in our small mountain community. We have returned many times and my family always wants to go back! The guides there are some of the friendliest people that you can find. While the scheduled tours sometimes get off track, this is often due to late comers arriving late to their scheduled tour times. This in turn makes every tour after run a little behind. If these people do not know how to arrive at the proper location at the proper time, then they need to do a better job planning their time management. Screaming Zip Lines is an attraction that is hopefully here to stay and with good reason! The manager, Darcy, is one of the kindest people I have ever known in the outdoors industry. If ever in the area, be sure to give them a call! And a little advice? Request Zack, Chris, or Dalton to be your tour guides These fellas really know what they are doing.

By the way: I LOVE THE SUPER ZIP! it is totally worth the now-discounted price of the extra $10.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Daddy F
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Too much fun for someone scared of heights”
Reviewed 28 August 2012

I wasn't going to go, I was just arranging trip for family. Darlene said I should go, will be so much fun. Well, I am so glad I went. The staff was so professional, safe but fun at the same time. Looked like top of the line equipment to me. Very smooth stops, at the end of the line, which the staff controlled. It took me a while to go on the first line but after the second line I was a pro. Recommend the full package for a beginner, pro may want to just do the screaming zipline.

Visited July 2012
5 Thank Abby G
Greensboro, NC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Screaming Ziplines was GREAT!!!”
Reviewed 12 July 2012

I went a couple of years ago when it was ScreamTime Zipline and just went back last week for our July 4th vacation since they have changed ownership and changed the name to Screaming Ziplines. I must say that I was VERY impressed with the changeover. Don't get me wrong, I had a good time when I went the first time, but now that they have changed ownership I think things are quite a bit better. The previous owner was just a little bit over the top.. He made a lot of strange comments that kind of made us feel slightly uncomfortable at times. The new lady, Darcey, is awesome! She's super polite and well put together. The new Screaming Ziplines is a way better deal than Scream Time. They lowered their prices from $89 for the six line tour or $118 for the eight line tour to $85 and $95, respectively. Our guides, Chris and Dalton, were so great! They made us feel so welcome and SO comfortable! We had my 7 year old daughter with us and she was a little afraid to go on the first line. Chris was so helpful in talking her into going, it made her (and my wife and I) feel very good about the whole situation. I've read some poor reviews on here about this place, but I just want to point out to people that this is NOT the same company that people wrote about. I think the last review I saw on here was from the fall of 2011 and, I don't know what happened with the last reviewer, but I can't imagine that it's even describing the same place.. That review said the company was under new management, but this place is now under new OWNERSHIP. The new company, EBL, actually owns and operates about a dozen ziplines across the country, from what I've read online. And, IT SHOWS!!! Our scheduling and tour setup was great, there was no waiting and no confusion. The guides were very friendly and very thorough. I have been to a couple of other ziplines over the past few years and I must say that these guys are the best I've come across so far. The mountain setting is just amazing, the service was impeccable and the price is pretty darn good for what you get. My family and I had an amazing time and we are DEFINITELY looking forward to going back again in the fall. Don't let the old reviews give you a bad impression of this place. With the new ownership, Screaming Ziplines met every expectation we had, and then some! I would definitely recommend a trip to check them out, we had an Awesome time!

Visited July 2012