“Great food and service”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I thought we were just going for pizza. This is not just a pizza place. The offerings here are creative, flavorful and unique. The service was friendly and attentive without being annoying. The food was great. I was pleasantly surprised by how full of flavor everything was.

There are newer reviews for Mellow Mushroom

Reviewed 27 July 2014

We had a party of 10 and had a nice place that we could all be part of the celebration. The staff was nice, expect when he spilled a drink all over my friend. With it being January that was not such a good thing.
The pizza was okay, not the best I have ever had, but none the less it was good.
Now the beer selection ... really good. I had a beer called the fireside chat, came in a goblet that became the talk of the table. Everyone took a sip and we all agreed this should not be a seasonal beer this brewery needed to make this a full time flavor !

Now back to the Mellow Mushroom. The waiter tried to fit into the group by getting into the flow of our group and as the time went on he became very funny, even making fun of his spilling a drink all over my friend.

This is a great place to enjoy your friends, sit a very comfortable place and enjoy any reason to celebrate.

Two of my friends had subs which were really good.

I will go back, but to have sandwiches not for the pizza.
The prices are high I thought but my friends thought the prices were not to bad.

I will go back again.

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

We visited the restaurant on a Sunday afternoon. From the greetings when we arrived to the food and service, everything was great.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

The beer was cold, and the restaurant has a catchy name. Nice fireplace inside the door, but the rest of the place feels like a warehouse to me. The mushroom and garlic pizza was nice, but I thought it was a little pricey.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We always stop in at a Mellow Mushroom when visiting other areas and are never disappointed. This was no exception! The service was good, food was delicious and we were in and out in a timely manner. We've eaten as several locations and love the atmosphere and themes. By far, our favorite pizza chain. The ONLY drawback to this location is the shortage of parking in the area, but it was worth the hassle.

1  Thank Jaxncrealtor