Quality Inn & Suites University
Sleep Inn Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$58
SleepInn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$89
Holiday Inn Express Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$73
US$119
Country Inn
Hampton Inn & Suites Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$157
Comfort Suites(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$93
ComfortSuites
Fairfield Inn & Suites Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$105
Courtyard Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$143
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanindoor poolnice hotelrocking chairsjacuzzi tubwould stay here againfront desk staffgreat place to stayfront porchconvenient locationking suitemini fridgeapp statethe blue ridge parkwayboone areafireplace
Reviewed 17 August 2014

We spent the night after a day of driving from Cherokee on the Blue Ridge Parkway. It was a nice hotel. The staff was very friendly and made us feel welcome. The room was very clean and comfortable and quiet. I was impressed by the cleanliness. The breakfast was also great. We will definitely be returning, hopefully for a little longer stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jorddenny
Natasha T, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites University, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review for our hotel here on Tripadvisor. We all are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to exceed your expectations. We always work very hard to ensure that each and every one of our guests feel at home while visiting us. Again thank you and we look forward to your next visit here to the Boone area.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

The location is very good, and all the staff were very friendly. We have stayed here before, and we are diamond members. So, we have stayed in a lot of BW hotels. This time we stayed here for 4 nights, 2 rooms. I used the shampoo the first night along with was left of the Kleenex. 3 nights later neither was replaced. The carpet also was not swept. we were out house hunting and did not spend much time at hotel. I understand 1 day of missing something, but 4? We are coming back for a week in October, and I think we will try some other hotels in area. I am very loyal to Best Western, but one thing I need is room to be supplied/clean. Thanks

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Donald S

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent review for our hotel here on Tripadvisor. I would like to apologize on behalf of my entire team here at the Best Western Blue Ridge Plaza. I can completely understand your frustrations on not having your amenities in your room replaced. I have spoke with my entire housekeeping team and I can assure you that this has been taken care of and they know that they need to be focusing on make sure that their stayovers are taken care of. I do hope that you will give us another chance when you are back in the area in October, and if you will give me a call directly at 828/266-1100, I will make this right for you. Again thank you and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

the hotel was very nice and staff were excellant. I loved the wait staff at breakfust and over all a good experence. I will be back soon.From the start of stay to finish I loved it.The location on the side of montain was beautiful.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Natasha T, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites University, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for leaving such an amazing review on our hotel here on Tripadvisor. We appreciate your kind words and are thrilled to hear that we exceeded your expectations while you were here. We always love to hear from our guests as this helps us to know what we are doing right or what we need to work on. So again thank you and we look forward to your next visit here to the High Country.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

We have stayed twice at the Best Western in Boone. We have been very happy with the accommodations. The breakfast was adequate. We would recommend this hotel to others who need a place to stay int the Boone area.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your recent review on our hotel. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay both times that you have stayed with us. We all work very hard to ensure that each and every one of our guests are happy with their stays and want to come back and visit us. Again thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Nice hotel, a little bit hard to get into traffic flow wise, but clean and modern. Good value. Rooms are nice, front of the building has a decent mountain view. Excellent access to Hwy 421. Great choice for staying in Boone/Wilkesboro or even Jefferson area. Certainly better than the local competitors.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review on our hotel here on Tripadvisor. We all appreciate your kind words and we all are so happy to hear that we are your first choice whenever you are in the Boone area. We all work very hard to ensure that each and every one of our guests are comfortable and feel at home while with us. Again thank you and we look forward to your next visit!