“Wish I Had Come Back Shack in My Hometown!”
Review of Come Back Shack

Come Back Shack
Ranked #2 of 151 Restaurants in Boone
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Come Back Shack is all about fresh, delicious hand-made food at an amazing value. We hand-patty fresh, never-frozen, USDA ground chuck.Our chicken sandwiches are all-natural, and our chicken tenderloins are fresh, never-frozen, hand-breaded, and all-natural. We hand-cut fresh potatoes for our fries and fresh sweet potatoes for our sweet potato chips. We make our sauces from scratch daily. Our milk shakes are made with premium real ice-cream and hand spun in a dozen flavors.We go to the extra effort to serve the best, tastiest, freshest food to our guests because we know you care about what you eat. Its the kind of food we love, and we enjoy fixing for others. We look forward to seeing you at Come Back Shack!
Smithfield, North Carolina
“Wish I Had Come Back Shack in My Hometown!”
Reviewed 16 February 2012

This shack is adorable. I love the way you order your food. Grab a bag and a marker, and make it all your own. The food here is awesome and cooked to order. The grilled chicken sandwich with avocado and the sweet potato fries are exceptional. In fact, all the food here is great. Would NEVER choose another burger place over this one. Think I'll go back to Boone this spring just so I can eat here again! Yeah, it's that good.

• Visited January 2012

Boone, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I wish you would go back to backyard burger”
Reviewed 10 February 2012

I tried this out of curiousity and lets say I was very dissatisified with the overall experience. I am a big fan of backyard burgers and was saddened when you changed to comeback, But I decided to give it a shot. I should have went to McDonalds because it would have been better. Sorry dudes but its your fault for changing a great thing. And I don't know why I am even writing this because I know that you will take it down because its not favorable. I have heard that there are 2 backyard burgers in Hickory, guess next time I get in the mood for it I will have to make the trip down there. PLEASE BRING BACK BACKYARD BURGERS

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank 46LINDA
mtnsr4ever, Owner at Come Back Shack, responded to this review, 25 April 2012
I'm sorry you didn't have a great experience at Come Back Shack. Unlike the other restaurants you mentioned, which use frozen burgers and frozen, manufactured french fries, we hand-patty fresh, never-frozen US Ground Chuck to make our burgers. We make homemade french fries, homemade sweet potato chips, homemade sauces and dressings, etc. We take pride in 'going the extra mile' to give our customers great tasting food that is fresh and made in-house. Come Back Shack is different--I'm sorry if the differences don't suit you.

Yours,
Scott Prewitt
Tampa, FL
“Great new funky Burger joint in Boone”
Reviewed 18 January 2012

We saw this place being built and were intrigued by name, and it was open during our last visit to Boone. Funky spot, build your own burger/topping place but very friendly and nice service. Not too expensive and good burgers. Check it out!!

• Visited January 2012