“Best hotel in Boone”
Review of Courtyard Boone

Courtyard Boone
Ranked #7 of 18 Hotels in Boone
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights last week.

Quick (early) check in and we were BLOWN away by the double room. So light, so BIG, so clean! It is by far the largest non-suite hotel room we have been in.

The location is excellent, on a major highway but still quiet enough to allow you to relax.

A nice little convenient store next to the front desk for any item you may have forgotten and a great in-house bistro for breakfast.

We loved the outdoor area in the back for relaxing and reading. One of our favorite stops during our road trip, as it was super clean, modern and comfortable. Highly recommended!

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the back, away from the street.
1  Thank Myrouck
There are newer reviews for Courtyard Boone

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Located near major highway intersections in Boone, you can drive to any destination quickly. Large, well appointed rooms are spotless and quiet. The front desk staff are friendly and helpful. Although the facility was fully booked due to Alumni Week, Orientation, and a wedding; we felt like there were only a handful of people there. Having stayed in several places in Boone, this was by far the best value and experience.

Room Tip: There are balcony suites available.
3  Thank Elizabeth C
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 6 nights. What a great place to stay! Very clean! The staff is very friendly and helpful. We ate in the Bistro for breakfast five of six mornings and the food was very good. The servers always had a smile and were very friendly. This motel is centrally located to the attractions in Boone. We would definitely stay there again!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wer4psu
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Very attractive hotel, clean, stylish. There was a mix up with our room, but it was resolved after three attempts, one of which involved being given a key to a room that was occupied. This is not a small hotel, but it has just one very slow elevator. We ended up using the stairs except when unloading and loading our car. Not sure how this slipped by the building inspectors. Room was spacious and bright.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Stayed for 2 nights this week on business. One of best Courtyards I have ever stayed at. Very nice staff and great overall. My only problem is they( alone with most Courtyards) have removed the free coffee in the lobby. I know they have put Starbucks in most location but I do not like Starbucks coffee or want to pay $2-$3 for a cup.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2014

After a time-consuming key glitch (we were given two keys to our room and neither worked, which was very annoying considering we were traveling w/ a toddler and several bags and it was bedtime), when we actually got into our room, the room was very nice. The bed was comfy, and the room was spacious and very clean. During the entire stay, I only heard one other person in the hotel--usually in hotel rooms I hear other people's showers, hear them talking down the hall, hear their doors shutting, etc. This was a VERY quiet room, EXCEPT for the bizarre on/off humming I heard all night. I'm a pretty light sleeper, so this was annoying -- I think it was probably a heat pump outside the room. Also, the pool is quite nice, but could have been a bit warmer, considering it is indoors and most likely heated.

Room Tip: Room 301 -- really quiet relative to nearby human traffic, but has a strange on/off humming cycle th...
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I had the great fortune of staying at this beautiful property over the weekend. I have been on the road for business for over 3 weeks without a break living out of hotels. While I was unable to go home I did have 3 days to have a little "fun" break. I am a road cyclist and wanted to ride some of the Blue River Parkway and the Courtyard location was perfect. I am not familiar with the area so I relied on the Front Desk staff for cycling recommendations. The staff was incredibly helpful and following their recommendations I had two days of fantastic riding and R & R. I also love good Sushi and was directed to one of the best sushi restaurants I have experienced. This Courtyard is beautiful in every way; clean, comfortable with the most helpful, friendly and professional staff. I will be back, hopefully when I am able to spend more than 3 days.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank J B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Boone
Hampton Inn & Suites Boone
Chetola Resort at Blowing Rock
#2 of 15 in Blowing Rock
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Boone
Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near APP State

Been to Courtyard Boone? Share your experiences!