Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near APP State
LaQuinta Inn & Suites Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$106
Sleep Inn Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$58
SleepInn
Holiday Inn Express Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$106
Quality Inn & Suites University(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$59
QualityInn
US$84
Country Inn
US$73
Hampton Inn & Suites Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$124
Hampton.com
Comfort Suites(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$93
ComfortSuites
Fairfield Inn & Suites Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$105
Courtyard Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$171
All reviewsunder renovationhot tubroom was cleanapp statewafflescontinental breakfaststay there againpleasant stayfront desk clerkconvenient locationthe breakfast areastaff was very friendlyblowing rockdevonjakesagebrushaccommodations
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Hotel was being remodeled and wasn't made aware that the pool and hot tub were out of service. This should have been told on the time of reservations. My children were very disappointed. There was no discount or additional offers to make up for the inconvenience.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
2  Thank Richard K
Diane B, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near APP State, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Thank you for your feedback. Websites do state that pool/hot tub/and fitness are closed for renovations.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

The staff was great, although I had to wait 10-15 minutes at the front desk upon check in before someone actually arrived to help out. They were actually able to get me in my room early, which was nice of them. The problem is that the hotel looks HORRIBLE due to the fact that it is under renovation. The room we had literally didnt have the option to open the blinds. It was liek a dark cellar in there. I took the wife up on this trip for our anniversary so we were hoping to use the poo/jacuzzi but BOTH were unavailable due to the rennovation. I am sure that the place will look great once the renovations are finsihed, but for now the rooms (at least our room) was horrible and outdated. Ugly, old dark wood in the bath room and the sleeping area, no view and the lobby was somewhat run down.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GOHERD15
Diane B, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near APP State, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Thank you for your feedback as it is a great learning tool.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Diane B, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near APP State, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Reviewed 3 July 2014

If traveling and pool/fitness and breakfast area not important then this place is okay. I was disappointed when we arrived that the pool was closed for repairs as I like to swim when I have the time to when staying at a hotel. This indoor pool, hot tub were closed for repairs. The breakfast area: ugh! My husband who got up early and went to the breakfast area came back to tell me that this one wasn't too great. Thankfully when I went down all I wanted was coffee and ceral, but the food area looked nasty because no one was assigned to keep tidying it up while customers were in there. I thought I'd have a bowl of cereal, but there were no spoons left and no one around to ask for a spoon. Most places I've stayed lately have had people assigned to make sure the area stays tidy while customers are in there. The room is clean enough and towels are soft. Our bed was comfortable enough.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback it is very important to us. It is very helpful and a great learning tool so we can better train our staff.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Diane B, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near APP State, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014