“Great”
Review of Nosh - CLOSED

Nosh
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 3 August 2014

To the owners - I sincerely hope this restaurant stays afloat. Your location has a high turnover, but your atmosphere, beautiful menu items and friendly faces as you enter the door are not something you come across often.

I've had about 40-60% of your menu items and a good bit of your specials, and I haven't once left less than entirely satisfied. I hope King St. is good to you, because you are great to us.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

I read the reviews on trip advisor and we were looking for somewhere for breakfast so we put the address in the gps and decided to try this place. When we walked in I was immediately concerned, I'm not going to lie. I thought that it was going to be a dirty, nasty place and wasn't sure if I wanted to eat there or not. My husband was set on ordering the chicken waffle sliders so we decided to give it a try. I watched them prepare the meal and they washed their hands 5plus times (I work in the food industry so I notice these things) in a 10 minute time frame and were VERY clean with their food prep, also the restaurant itself is not dirty, it is just the overall layout I think that gives that impression. Anyway the important part, the food was very good, they are actually very clean and it is safe to eat here no matter what you may think at first, give them a chance and you will be pleasantly surprised.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

The food was great and different! Not typical of a side of a building place to eat in Boone. The couple running the place were really nice as well. However, the decor, atmosphere, and general organization of things were a hot mess. They really need to work on the layout and presentation of their restaurant.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I know the restaurant business well enough to know that this place could so easily be improved upon. The food is boring and overpriced and there's not really an atmosphere to speak of. Could be way more comfortable and flavorful.

On the other hand, it is breakfast food and not terrible. If you're looking for a decent breakfast and don't want to wait in line down the road at Boone Bagelry, then Nosh does the trick.

2  Thank Gillie R
Sara P, Owner at Nosh, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

We apologize if your visit to our restaurant did not exceed your expectations. We feel that our menu offers a good mix of standard breakfast/ lunch fare and dishes with our own creative twist. Our menu is comparably priced to similar restaurants, if not lower, with the bonus that we make the vast majority of it in house from scratch. If you would like to give us another try we'd be happy to have you as our guest - just ask to speak with Sara, perhaps we can find a better dish to suite your tastes. Thank you for your suggestions.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Love the food! It is so fresh and yummy and best part cheap!!!! Never had anything bad there and have taken my family there and they loved it! Great place to stop, rest, and have a lovely lunch!

1  Thank Wolfcryrain