1. The hotel room is large (although I reserve their second largest room, the master suite), but it was dirty. There were fecal masses floating in the bathroom. The sink had remnants of facial hair from shaving. The bathtub had soap residues and it was quite dirty. Room was filled with various bugs, mostly moth, but also various crawling creatures. This room was sold as a great room for mountain views, but most of the view is actually an ugly parking lot.
2. The restaurant has a nice view of the mountains on a terrace. However, the audience is very loud and there is no separation between restaurant customers and those who just came to enjoy the view. So you would have a nicely set up table with a view of mountains and then there will be a loud group of people who would stand with their back to your table blocking the view and taking pictures of their mates.
3. Restaurant personnel is not attentive at all and service there was worth than in any dinner.
4. Breakfast was included and scheduled 8-10:30am. We came both days at around 9:30am and there only crumbs on the table, no plates, coffee. The personnel did not care and it took some time to actually hunt one down to find utensils and plates and cups and maybe some leftovers in the kitchen. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL.
5. The wine and cheese hour is ridiculous. There is a cheep bottle of wine with cheep cheese plate standing in the middle of the room. Again, no utensils, had to ask for them. Furthermore, because of the wedding, we were not allowed to go anywhere and stayed in the lobby with a glass of wine. Very pathetic!
6. I got the romance package that included a massage, a restaurant voucher for $100 and a basket. It was was 320$ extra. If one gets it separately, it is much cheaper: massage costs 80$ and must pay separately for the tip. The restaurant voucher one can use only once and cannot use for tips or alcohol. With all our appetite, two of us could not spend so much in this restaurant! The basket consisted of wine, which was cheep <10$ per bottle chilean wine, two bars of goat soap, and 10 pieces of dove small candy (probably in total worth <1$). So if you just buy the basket yourself (15$ tops), have two massages ($160), and eat in the restaurant ($60), you would spend 235$. I always thought that the package should make it more attractive than repulsive.
7. There is no DVD player in the room. In fact the hotel has 2 DVD players and they rent them for $5 per night. We did, and it did not work.
8. The atmosphere: many loud drunk guests who scream, smoke and make this potentially tranquil place a total disaster.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Crestwood is the premier inn of the High Country, offering guests cozy accommodations, special packages, wedding venues and conference facilities. Enjoy unforgettable panoramic views, distinctive dining, celebrated local art and relaxing spa services all in one harmonious setting that's just minutes from the High Country's area attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Inn at Crestwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Crestwood Hotel Boone