We stayed here for two nights while driving through Boone. Our second night there were some rowdy kids drinking, smoking and yelling in the room next to us. I called the front desk and they upgraded us to a suite down the hall. The staff and service is great the breakfast was delicious and had many different things to choose from. The internet is free and worked very well.
Only complaint would be that because it is not in the tourist side and close to the university it tends to bring in undesirable people. The other choice would be to pay a lot more and stay at place that is outdated. Such as the Inns and B&Bs in Blowing Rock. :/
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina is the Country Inn & Suites, Boone. Located in the North Carolina High Country, the area offers unsurpassed scenery, exciting activities and outdoor adventures for people of all ages. The Country Inn & Suites, Boone is located in the middle of it all. Come and enjoy all the area has to offer and let us pamper you with a little "Country Hospitality." We look forward to your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Boone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inns & Suites Boone Hotel Boone
- Country Inns And Suites Boone
- Country Inn Boone
- Boone Country Inn