My wife and I turned a day trip to the Blue Ridge Parkway into a two day trip after we got to Boone. We stayed in a King Suite on the 2nd floor which was on the back side of the property. (I'm guessing that the front side rooms would hear a lot of traffic noise from the 5 lane US 421 highway that can't be more than 25 feet from the hotel itself. This is no fault of theirs, the road was widened about 2 years ago and took most of the front of the hotel property!)
Our room was adequate for the night. There was nothing outstanding about it nor was there anything to complain about other than the noise of a toddler running back and forth in the room above us, again not something I can blame the hotel for.
Parking may be a challenge if you arrive late or return after a night out. This is also a result of the loss of the front of their property.
I would recommend this hotel for a short stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina is the Country Inn & Suites, Boone. Located in the North Carolina High Country, the area offers unsurpassed scenery, exciting activities and outdoor adventures for people of all ages. The Country Inn & Suites, Boone is located in the middle of it all. Come and enjoy all the area has to offer and let us pamper you with a little "Country Hospitality." We look forward to your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Boone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inns & Suites Boone Hotel Boone
- Country Inns And Suites Boone
- Country Inn Boone
- Boone Country Inn