“So suprised”

Ranked #54 of 149 Restaurants in Boone
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Sagebrush is a casual dining Steakhouse. Our menu is full of appetizing items with an emphasis on hand-cut steaks. We also offer award winning ribs, fresh seafood & chicken, as well as a variety of garden fresh salads, appetizers, homemade desserts and a full bar. We pride ourselves in serving a great meal with value & variety in a family friendly environment. Dine In - Take Out - Catering
Boone, North Carolina
“So suprised”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I had heard many bad things about this place. Simply not true. I have enjoyed the meals I have eaten there and the service is a breath of fresh air. Liked it so well I am accepting a job. Come see us. We will change your mind.

“Came A Long Way”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

This restaurant has came a long way from what it was a couple years ago. The food was delicious, the whole place was just wonderful. All of the staff were friendly and fast. We personally thank Hope for coming out to thank us for eating here, and the waitress, Vanessa for taking great care of us. Thank you for the dinner!

2 Thank Bethanyroseatwood
Collinsville, Virginia
“Would not eat here again”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

The onion rings were horrible. Cooked until no onion and only greasy dry crust. My husband's beef tips were not good either. My chicken was ok. Our baked potatoes were good. The sundae was great!

Boone, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hope the GM has really improved this establishment.”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Our group meets here twice a month and we are treated great. The food and service are top of the line too.

1 Thank highcountry553
north carolina
“Has really fell off”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I use to work at this steakhouse when I was still in school and my girls were little. It has always been our go to resteraunt for b-day, father's day ect.... However, the last two times we have visited, Father's day 2014 and My daughters b-day the food has been terrible!! The whole family has decided we are going to find a different place to have our gatherings. Sorry Sagebrush, you had our business for the past 23 years but not any longer. I think you might need new management.

• Visited June 2014