“Best Mexican Restaurant in Boone”
Review of Dos Amigos

Dos Amigos
Ranked #39 of 151 Restaurants in Boone
Price range: US$3 - US$17
Cuisines: Mexican
Boone, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Mexican Restaurant in Boone”
Reviewed 8 November 2013

I have been to all the Mexican restaurants here in Boone, NC and this by far is the best. Even if there is a small line to get in they seat you fast and the service is superb. The food selection will fit anyone who comes in and the prices are outstanding. The food always comes out hot and the ingredients used are fresh. While you wait for food enjoy some complementary chips and salsa. Highly recommended!!

• Visited November 2013

Sanford, North Carolina
“Quick service, friendly staff, delicious food!”
Reviewed 8 November 2013

We were in town for an Appalachian State football game, and our local friend took us to Dos Amigos. The place was packed with many people waiting. I figured it would be at least 30 minutes before we would be seated and found a spot to wait. We were pleasantly surprised to see how quickly they moved guests back to opening tables. We only waited a few minutes! We were greeted by our server almost immediately and our drinks arrived quickly. We ordered, and my friend and I ordered the seafood chimichangas filled with shrimp and crab meat and covered in white cheese sauce, and my daughter ordered the enchiladas supreme dish, which was the standard mix of enchiladas found in most Mexican restaurants. The food arrived quickly and we were all very pleased with our dishes. Normally we have leftovers, but this time we cleaned our plates. I definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone who is craving good Mexican food served quickly by friendly staff and all at a great price.

• Visited October 2013
Boynton Beach, Florida
“good value and service”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

the food was tasty and the waiter was very attentive to our wants. price was fine for what we ordered

Visited October 2013
Indiana
“Average Mexican Fare”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Chose this place for lunch. Not very busy considering it was Appalachian State homecoming weekend. Maybe other activities were the reason. Anyway, staff seemed disorganized in some ways. There were 8 of us and meals came out at a couple different times which meant the polite people in the group had food cooling off waiting for co-diners meals. Salsa was runny as was the bean dip. I had taco salad and what I make at home tastes better. Hubby had huge plate of nachos and he was unimpressed. Granddaughter had chicken fingers and fries and I could hardly tell which was which. Some in our group really liked what they had, though. Drinks quickly replaced to the point I had 3 glasses of Diet Coke sitting in front of me.

• Visited October 2013
Boone, North Carolina, United States
“Fav. Mexican in the High Country”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Great, quick, clean service. Great food. My friends and family spend our meals there at least once a week. We shoot for wed. to hit up the half price margaritas - only $2.25! And great. Great veggie options and a full menu of your typical mexican rest. really great food.

Visited October 2013