“BIG BURRITO”

Cuisines: Mexican, Fusion
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Reviewed 2 March 2012

I liked most of my meal, I just thought they used to much rice in their burrito. It was fun to be able to put what you wanted in your burrito. I would eat there again when friends come to town.

There are newer reviews for Black Cat Burrito

Reviewed 6 February 2012

Great food in a really cook place! The only real beefs besides in the burritos is the attitude of the employees I am assuming because most people do not tip being you pay when you order and get your own drinks but yet they buss the tables, and mainly the music drives me insane! It is not that I am so impartial to one genre or the other it's that there is constantly two different things playing at once freaking choose one! There both usually good so just but a simple 5$ chord and you are five stars!!!

Reviewed 20 January 2012

Any way you like it - mild to HOT! Nice place, funky -- I just go for lunch but it looks like they do a decent biz.

Reviewed 21 November 2011

Went here because of other reviews on Trip Advisor and we couldn't have been more pleased. The food was outstanding. My wife and I had the chicken nachos and steak burrito, respectively. We both thought they were the best we ever had. Service was great and atmosphere was fun. Will definitely come back and highly recommend.

Reviewed 17 November 2011

Black Cat Burrito is a great off the wall mexican
place. The place is small and the decor is a mix
of odd table and chairs. However it's the food that
is great . I got the white trash burrito w/ spicy slaw.
It was huge full of beans ,rice and tofu covered
with a bbq sauce. My husband got fish taco.some
of the best ones he has had. we also got the sampler
the guacamole was fresh and the salsa good.they
have 4 different ones to choice from, the wait staff very
friendly and I like the kid's toys they use as table markers.
They have margarita's too.

2  Thank tnvisitor