“Great food at reasonable price”
Review of Black Cat Burrito

Black Cat Burrito
Ranked #44 of 156 Restaurants in Boone
Cuisines: Mexican, Fusion
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had a great lunch at this restaurant. I had the fish tacos and my wife had the jerk chicken nachos. Both meals were very tasty. Very reasonable price. Unusual ambience. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Took family there (4) for lunch while walking around downtown Boone. While the wait was a bit long, it was well worth it. Great food and prices were very good. Would recommend and will return. Good atmosphere for all ages.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

We ate here after a day of skiing. The food was good and a good value, I only wish they had table service. Being we had never eaten there and had to order from a menu at the counter it was tough and we felt rushed because other people needed to order behind us. Also they were out of a few main ingredients which was a bummer. But what we ate was yummy.

Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

Decent beer selection Neat college hangout. More restaurant than bar. Good value. Large portions.
Downtown location. Walking distance to everything surrounding App State.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

I loved this place when I was on study abroad at ASU. They had live bluegrass music when I took my parents on their visit. I'd love to go back one day.

I couldn't put the true date in the drop down; it was Fall 2004!

1  Thank TudorLass