“The Best Burritos in The 3 B's: Boone, Blowing Rock and Banner Elk and BEYOND!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Black Cat Burrito

Black Cat Burrito
Ranked #45 of 148 Restaurants in Boone
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Fusion
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

With picky eaters in tow, we decided to try Black Cat. We were pleasantly surprised. Each one of us found something that suited our fancy. A fine selection of craft beers was a bonus. A must in Boone! My son says the coleslaw was the bomb.com!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Alejandra H

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Delicious local spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

Looking for something local and different during a weekend stay in Boone, I search TripAdvisor and came across Black Cat Burrito. So glad I did! Our family of three stopped in for dinner on a Saturday night. There were plenty of open tables. The staff working at the counter when we came in were helpful to us "newbies" and even offered up that kids under 5 could have a free cheese quesadilla dinner. After making our own selections, we were handed a toy car to mark our table (they use toys in place of a card with a number). Our son had fun "driving" the car around the table while we waited on our food. The only downside I would say was that his food came last and the server had to go back to get it after bringing ours. Always, always serve the kids first. Otherwise, no complaints. I had the chicken enchiladas and my husband had the "Don't Be A Jerk" burrito. We both enjoyed our meals very much. The casual atmosphere made for a great family evening out. It was a fun, funky sort of place. I'll definitely visit again on a future visit to Boone.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank spcoggs
“More anticipation than satisfaction”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

I had read the menu and eagerly anticipated one of the great sounding burritos. My husband chose the Thai shrimp burrito with spinach and I picked the chicken burrito with roasted vegetables and a sage cream sauce. First let me say the portions are very large and come with coleslaw and tortilla chips. My husbands' burrito was flavorful and he enjoyed it. My burrito tasted like brown gravy (which wasn't necessarily bad, but when you are anticipating a sage cream flavor with chicken and roasted vegetables, it is a disappointment).

Visited May 2014
Navarre, FL
“Great food at reasonable price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had a great lunch at this restaurant. I had the fish tacos and my wife had the jerk chicken nachos. Both meals were very tasty. Very reasonable price. Unusual ambience. Highly recommend.

Wilmington, North Carolina
“First timer was very pleased”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Took family there (4) for lunch while walking around downtown Boone. While the wait was a bit long, it was well worth it. Great food and prices were very good. Would recommend and will return. Good atmosphere for all ages.

Visited March 2014