“A disappointment”

Dining options: Lunch
Savannah, Georgia
“A disappointment”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

My husband and I stopped in for lunch and was disappointed. I had the featured sandwich strawberry, turkey, basil and brie press. Did not work. Hubby had the roast beef with smoked Gouda and some king of red (sauce) stuff. Dry and tastless Pasta salad was just pasta and red (sauce) stuff ours had nothing else. Potato salad was ok.

• Visited June 2014

Vienna, Austria
“I keep coming back”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Our Daily Bread is one of my favorite reasturants in Boone. Their soups are fantastic and it is also great with a bread bowl. The rest of my family really likes their sandwiches as well. Considering it is right in the middle of King Street the customers are not only college students.

Visited August 2013
Newland, North Carolina
“Fresh Healthful Meals”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

After recently moving to area, we discovered a place that offers delicious choices of homemade soups,salads and sandwiches. We have enjoyed great Cuban sandwiches, vegetarian choices such as grilled pesto tempeh or black bean burgers all on homemade breads with sides such as marinated veggies or pasta salad in addition to chips etc. There is always at least five soups to choose from such as awesome vegetarian chili or corn chowder. We haven't tried their desserts yet as their meal servings are very filling, but they look great.

Beltsville, Maryland
“Just ok”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

We got lunch to go here on a Tuesday in May. It was very busy and it took about 25 minutes to get our sandwiches. I got a tuna fish and my husband got a roast beef, both with the fruit salad accompaniment. The tuna fish was ok, but just ok. My husband's roast beef was full of gristle. The sandwiches were not inexpensive--over $15 for both. The fresh fruit had been sugared, which kinds of cuts down on the health benefits of choosing fruit rather than potato chips.

Boone, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great and unique sandwhich place”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

ODB is a lunch favorite. If you are looking for a great sandwhich, I highly recommend this place. They also offer great sides, like veggies or fruit. Their specials are always great to try too.