“Best pizza ever”

Capone's Pizza
Ranked #8 of 148 Restaurants in Boone
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Capone's "Untouchable" Pizza was established in 2005, when two friends came together to create a better pizza. Tired of the same old cookie-cutter pizza found at chain pizzerias ? Capone's is proud to offer dough, made fresh in house, every day, together with our own special marinara sauce and the finest, freshest vegetables and meat available. Our gourmet specialty pizzas have the ingredients and toppings specially chosen, so that the flavors all meld together in harmony. Break the chain(s) and try us. You won't be disappointed.
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Best pizza ever”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

We ate at Capones two days in a row! Two different pizzas and they were both excellent - if anyone is in the Boone area and likes pizza skip the other places and go here. Will return next time we are in the area and only eat pizza - so many varieties to choose from and so good - want some now!

• Visited August 2013

Richmond, Virginia, United States
“Great pizza but a college hang out”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

I ate here with three children on a Tuesday night and we had to push our way through throngs of smoking sinking, college students.....o e of the observant children I was with noticed the sign "$2 Tuesday - All Beer".....so that explained the multitude of Applachian University students there! BUT the pizza was awesome! We all got individual pizzas - I went for my fave pepperoni, garlic, and spinach...yum! They had white passed and pesto based as well. We got the cheesy garlic bread with marinara to share and it was devoured in minutes.....service was fine...and the beer selection was awesome....Lot's of microbreweries selections.....I got the Fat Tire summer selection role bolle. And yep..it was $2!

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“Highly recommend-skip Mellow Mushroom”
Reviewed 20 July 2013

Excellent price and food! The Godfather I highly recommend! Great find on King Street....I will be back again

1 Thank Jennifer M
“Pretty Good, Just A Little Greasy For My Personal Taste.”
Reviewed 8 July 2013 via mobile

The Location Was GoOnod, Service Was Fine, Food Was Tasty, Just Overly Greasy.
Pizza Combinations On The Menu Were Interesting & Delicious.

Boone, North Carolina
“Pretty good Pizza!”
Reviewed 16 June 2013

I consider myself somewhat of a pizza connoisseur. I love pizza! This one was very good. It by far was the best I've had so far in Boone, NC. Better than Mello Mushroom and some others that I have tried. I am still looking for the perfect pizza here, but this one came pretty close. The only thing that was iffy for me, is I am not a fan of the processed Italian Sausage slices, that look like pepperoni that so many are using these days....I like the bulk, real Italian Sausage...

• Visited June 2013