“What a Find!”

Vidalia
Ranked #6 of 152 Restaurants in Boone
Price range: US$8 - US$45
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Upscale casual dining specializing in creative American cuisine focusing on local/regional cuisine and products. Extensive wine and specialty beer lists including mixed beverages.
Reviewed 1 November 2013

My wife and I ate at Vidalias last week and were we ever surprised to find such wonderful food in a small hideaway. We both had the Hidden Rock Meatloaf and as our server said "it 's not your moms meatloaf!" Meal was delicious and the homemade cherry katchup was a real treat. I would recommend this to anyone and we will definitely be back on our next visit

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Arrived on a cold snowy day to a pleasant suprise. Everything about VIDALIA was pleasant. Enviroment was welcoming, our waitress was great. Menu selection and specials offered a great variety with low prices. Honestly i would have expected to have paid a few dollars more for our meal. My wife is somewhat picky and she was well pleased. She had chicken and waffles and I had lamb meatball special. My seafood chowder before the meal warmed me from the cold outside. The beer selection was small but offered good quality. All in all I would recomend this place without a doubt

Reviewed 25 October 2013

We decided to try this restaurant after seeing an advertisement in a leaflet that was in our room at the place we were staying. We showed up about 530 and were greeted at the door by a very nice lady. We told her we did not have a reservation, she said she had a table open. The young lady was very nice and explained all the specials, and answered all our questions. We choose the trout. We also had a cup of soup. The soup was great, as was the trout. it was served with Vegetables. and placed on a bed of the best raisin mashed potatoes I have ever had. The wine was very good. and the service was outstanding. I would recommend this Establishment to anyone, we will return the next time we are in the area..

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Four of us had dinner at the "Vidalia Restaurant" in Boone (NC) a couple of weeks ago and we all thoroughly enjoyed it. The bistro-like ambience was very pleasant. The menu was varied and interesting. The cuisine was excellent, as was the service. And to top it all off, the prices were quite reasonable. We'll be back.

1  Thank pollydick
Reviewed 18 October 2013

We didn't have a reservation, so they seated us at the bar, which gave us the oppurtunity to watch the kitchen staff work. I ordered the meatloaf, which comes with Mac and cheese and vegetables. The food and service were excellent.