“Will definitely return next time in Boone!”
Review of Vidalia

Vidalia
Ranked #6 of 153 Restaurants in Boone
Price range: US$8 - US$45
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Upscale casual dining specializing in creative American cuisine focusing on local/regional cuisine and products. Extensive wine and specialty beer lists including mixed beverages.
Reviewed 20 April 2014

I selected this restaurant based on other reviews on Trip Advisor and was so glad I did. Loved the Bibb Lettuce Caesar salad that was only $5 extra with the entree. My Carolina Trout was presented so nicely that I had to take a picture. My son loved the chili with the bison, elk and venison. My husband was raving about the Mac and cheese. The prices were very good compared to other nice restaurants in the area. The portions were also plentiful. Overall, a great dining experience and we look forward to coming back!!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I have been to this restaurant a couple of times and have enjoyed the meals I have had there. I wasn't real big on the moonshine (yes...really) but the food was good!

1  Thank WBWT
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Vidalia is a quaint small restaurant in downtown Boone. I had reservations for 8:15 and they were running a little behind but worked feverishly to get the tables cleared and us seated. I had the flounder special which was very good along with the pimento cheese appetizer(excellent). My friend has the tuna special and she said it was also very good. Service was good and I love the ambiance. Would definitely come back!

Reviewed 3 April 2014

I had the pleasure of dining at Vidalia for dinner on a business trip in April 2014. The food, the service and the atmosphere were great! I had read positive online reviews and was not disappointed - if anything, I was even more pleasantly surprised. I had the North Carolina trout, an oat encrusted trout filet served over a bed of parsley olive oil herb smashed fingerling potatoes, topped with a delicious and light green apple slaw; applewood bacon jam and fresh vegetables were served on the side. The presentation was elegant! For dessert, I opted for the peach walnut bread pudding with a side of their homemade vanilla ice cream. The pudding was very good, the ice cream was incredibly the creamiest I have ever tasted. I will definitely return to this restaurant!

1  Thank HickoryHoney
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Yet another fabulous birthday celebration. I can't say enough about the food, the wine, the atmosphere and the service. After years of frequenting this gem, I am still amazed every time I go at how mouth watering the food truly is.

Sam is gifted! His team is gifted!
Thanks again for another wonderful birthday meal. We shall be back again and again and again :)