“Great Chick-Fil-A”

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #29 of 156 Restaurants in Boone
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 28 June 2013

We went a at really busy time, but the service was fast and the food was good. The restaurant is very clean.

Reviewed 25 May 2013

I don't usually review fast food restaurants because everybody pretty much knows what to expect . The employees on duty when we were there were so helpful and friendly that I just had to mention them. Oh, and the grilled chicken wrap with ranch avocado dressing was tasty, too.

Reviewed 3 May 2013

Always a good experience. Great service and very courteous employees. Food good and shakes are yummy!!

Reviewed 3 May 2013

Very clean and great food. It is like this everytime I go. Would highly recommend! The staff are very friendly and welcoming!

Reviewed 30 January 2013

Never have I been to a restaurant where staff walks you to your car with an umbrella, in the rain, until today.

I have eaten of some of the nicest restaurants from New York to Vegas and have never been walked to my car in the rain. At this Chick Fil A, a young man walked several guests to there car with an umbrella. That goes above and far beyond customer service and amazed me.

I've never been unhappy with a Chick Fil A and I've been to a lot, but this one is in the top two of customer service.

The only thing "fast food" about this place is the speed of the service. Every other aspect of the restaurant exceeds any "fast food" establishment.