“Great food”

Ranked #65 of 151 Restaurants in Boone
Blowing Rock, North Carolina
“Great food”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

We have never had anything bad here and the prices are great. 3 of us ate and had an appetizer and it was less then $20. We did the main food too, nothing small for us.

Visited August 2013

“Good mall restaurant”
Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

Tucker's is in the Boone mall. It's small but open so you don't feel crowded. My mom and I ate here on our annual trip. I had the chicken gyro which was delicious (I did alter it and ate it with Greek dressing instead if cucumber sauce and added feta... Anything Greek needs feta IMO). But it was yummy. My mom ordered the white pizza and said it was good too. Her only complaint was it was a little dry. A little more cheese or olive oil as a base may help but she said she would order it again. Overall... We recommend!

• Visited August 2013
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Best mall food I have ever had!”
Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

We went in not expecting much and found that they have a great variety of food for everyone. The service and food were very on spot! We will stop at the mall just for this food the next time we are in town.

• Visited July 2013
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Better than I expected for a mall restaurant!”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

We stopped here for lunch on a recent trip to Boone, and it was really quite good. I had a cheeseburger and fries, my daughter had mini corndogs and applesauce, and my son had fried shrimp and fries. There's a great variety on the menu and prices are reasonable. I was very pleased with the quality of the food. The restaurant is, however, right in the middle of Boone mall.

• Visited July 2013
“Worst service I have ever had”
Reviewed 20 May 2013

The "manager" who also serves as a waiter, is the rudest person I have ever encountered in a restaurant. I, too, work in food service, and I know I would be fired if I had such an attitude while waiting tables. I have eaten here frequently over the years and dread seeing Josh when I come in the restaurant. He acts like it is a burden to take your order and literally rolls his eyes at you. I'm not sure if it is because we are young females, but we have observed him being polite to older patrons, just not us. My friends and I have put up with it because we enjoy the food so much, but today was the last straw. We will not be returning to this establishment simply because of this server. It's a shame because the food really is great.

• Visited May 2013