“a good fishing spot”
Review of Tucker's Cafe

Tucker's Cafe
Ranked #59 of 154 Restaurants in Boone
Reviewed 19 September 2013

had flounder sandwich excellent flavor and price. Located near hotel and recommended by friend from Beech Mountain.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

We have never had anything bad here and the prices are great. 3 of us ate and had an appetizer and it was less then $20. We did the main food too, nothing small for us.

Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

Tucker's is in the Boone mall. It's small but open so you don't feel crowded. My mom and I ate here on our annual trip. I had the chicken gyro which was delicious (I did alter it and ate it with Greek dressing instead if cucumber sauce and added feta... Anything Greek needs feta IMO). But it was yummy. My mom ordered the white pizza and said it was good too. Her only complaint was it was a little dry. A little more cheese or olive oil as a base may help but she said she would order it again. Overall... We recommend!

Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

We went in not expecting much and found that they have a great variety of food for everyone. The service and food were very on spot! We will stop at the mall just for this food the next time we are in town.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

We stopped here for lunch on a recent trip to Boone, and it was really quite good. I had a cheeseburger and fries, my daughter had mini corndogs and applesauce, and my son had fried shrimp and fries. There's a great variety on the menu and prices are reasonable. I was very pleased with the quality of the food. The restaurant is, however, right in the middle of Boone mall.