“Not the Run of the Mill Pizza Place”

Hungry Howie's Pizza
Ranked #67 of 156 Restaurants in Boone
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 9 July 2012

I haven't seen a Hungry Howie's Pizza restaurant in years! I was in Boone on business, and wanted something quick that I could eat in my hotel room. i called Hungry Howie's, and by the time I went to pick it up, it was ready. They have a great Wednesday night special, and you can't help but love the flavored crusts on their pizzas - just choose your flavor, and you'll be smacking your lips after you eat every bit of crust! Give it a try - you'll love it!

Reviewed 25 February 2009

Had a coupon for Howie's, and was in town, so I thought I would order a pizza. The place is small and the parking isn't great, but, I wasn't in a hurry, so I didn't mind parking at the strip plaza located around the side. I had gotten a large pepperoni and a large sausage. The menu had a nice selection of items, including subs. There was even a selection of crust flavors. I had ordered it regular. I still found there was a nice spice to the crust flavor and enjoyed the "kick". I would recommend this pizza place to anyone who wants a good pizza at a reasonable price. I heard they have a Wacky Wednesday where you could get a good deal on two.

1  Thank cabinkat