“Good late night pizza!”

Hungry Howie's Pizza
Ranked #69 of 153 Restaurants in Boone
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Not stellar, but very good late night delivery. My favorite aspect is the fun crust options! The banzai is the best - it's all for the flavors thrown together. So good. Really ups their pizza game. Also, very cheap!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I have been eating here since 2006 and for almost a year I would not eat here due to finding hair in my pizza...I'm talking a long strand ended up down my throat..eww! But with any company, some times they just have to weed out the bad employees and the employees that are there now, do a great job. I love spicy and they make my pizza perfect with the Cajun crust. Keep up the great work!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

One of a millions pizza places in Boone but it holds up. Flavored crust and cinnamon bread sticks are real good.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

Not the best pizza onna a good day but it was close and convenient. Cheap, fast, close.... Get what you pay for!

Reviewed 20 November 2012

One of the best delivery pizza's in boone. They always have great deals and the cheese really does make the pizza! The specialty crusts really top it off too, even for boring people like me! I usually go with butter crust and the three cheeser pleaser or the veggie pizza, always yummy!