“Local Favorite”

Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Boone
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Stick boy has added a few inches to my waistline. Excellent sweets and breads. My favorite is the scones, all kinds. I like to go by in the morning and have coffee and something sweet. This is a great place to spend your money in Boone.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

We planned our wedding in Boone, NC from California and I chose Stick Boy to make the wedding cake based solely on on-line reviews. The cake that Brandon at Stick Boy made for us was not only beautiful, but delicious! I had several people tell me that it was one of the best wedding cakes they've had. Because, really, we all have had cake at a wedding that was just lovely to look at, but awful to eat. The cake Brandon made looked exactly like I wanted it to and the cake was moist and delicious. Thank you, Stick Boy, for helping to make my wedding perfect!

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Stick Boy is awesome! The breads are fresh and delicious. There are so many that they have to have a "bread schedule". In addition, scones, muffins and cookies (especially the white chocolate cranberry and magic cookies) are to die for. Then there's an endless smoothie, coffee, tea menu. All superb!! Possibly the best part of a visit to Stick Boy is the customer service! Always friendly, always willing to accomodate and always willing to give as many "tastes" as you want. I always walk out smiling!!

Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

My wife and I love sweets. This place has some delicious sugary goodies...and bread! We tried the sticky rolls which were the best we have ever tried anywhere. Great staff, delicious food and relaxing atmosphere. My hat off to the creators of such a tasty visit.

Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

Had to try this place based on TA reviews. We have been to Boone many times and I finally got to try their Sticky Buns. They were great. Also had the cinnamon scone which was very good. Coffee was average to above average. Would reccommend!