“STICK BOY, Baked Goods and Breads To Die For”
Review of Stick Boy Bread Co

Stick Boy Bread Co
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Boone
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Boone, North Carolina
“STICK BOY, Baked Goods and Breads To Die For”
Reviewed 28 November 2013

Growing up in a highly Jewish populated area (Miami) FULL of amazing Jewish bakeries, and an avid baker myself, I am a bit of an expert (LOL) at critiquing baked goods. That said, I thrilled to have this wonderful Stick Boy Bakery in our little town of Boone, NC. Pies, Cakes, Coffees, Herb Breads, Rolls, Cheese Breads.... all delish but what brings me back time after time are the Cinnamon Rolls and the sweet smiling staff.
The phrase "Bet you can't eat just one," does not apply as the Cinnamon Rolls and Sticky Buns are HUGE, and I am lucky to get an entire Cinnamon Roll (with Cream Cheese Frosting) down at one sitting. I highly recommend all. They are even great to freeze and warm the next day or after in an oven. This bakery has two locations: the original one across from Appalachian State University and the newer location that has a limited bakery selection but offers sandwiches, soups and more.

• Visited November 2013

Boone, North Carolina
“Local Favorite”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Stick boy has added a few inches to my waistline. Excellent sweets and breads. My favorite is the scones, all kinds. I like to go by in the morning and have coffee and something sweet. This is a great place to spend your money in Boone.

• Visited October 2013
Folsom, California
“Wedding cake by Brandon”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

We planned our wedding in Boone, NC from California and I chose Stick Boy to make the wedding cake based solely on on-line reviews. The cake that Brandon at Stick Boy made for us was not only beautiful, but delicious! I had several people tell me that it was one of the best wedding cakes they've had. Because, really, we all have had cake at a wedding that was just lovely to look at, but awful to eat. The cake Brandon made looked exactly like I wanted it to and the cake was moist and delicious. Thank you, Stick Boy, for helping to make my wedding perfect!

• Visited October 2013
Boone, North Carolina, United States
“My car automatically turns in....I can't stop it!”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Stick Boy is awesome! The breads are fresh and delicious. There are so many that they have to have a "bread schedule". In addition, scones, muffins and cookies (especially the white chocolate cranberry and magic cookies) are to die for. Then there's an endless smoothie, coffee, tea menu. All superb!! Possibly the best part of a visit to Stick Boy is the customer service! Always friendly, always willing to accomodate and always willing to give as many "tastes" as you want. I always walk out smiling!!

Visited October 2013
Abingdon, Virginia
“Excellent product and service”
Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

My wife and I love sweets. This place has some delicious sugary goodies...and bread! We tried the sticky rolls which were the best we have ever tried anywhere. Great staff, delicious food and relaxing atmosphere. My hat off to the creators of such a tasty visit.