“Great breads, breakfast pastries, and coffee!”
Review of Stick Boy Bread Co

Stick Boy Bread Co
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Boone
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Great place to go in the morning for delicious hot coffee and a cinnamon roll or muffin. After one visit, I became a huge Stick Boy fan! I also have purchased several different breads to take home and all were exceptional! If you are in Boone, take the time to stop in and experience Stick Boy!

There are newer reviews for Stick Boy Bread Co

Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

We visited during our vacation. We spent $20 and just got a large assortment of pastries and cookies. Amazing!!! The cookies stayed soft for days. The cream cheese cinnamon roll was my favorite!!! Now we know why it is the #1 restaurant in Boone.

Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

This place has amazing desserts and breads. Unfortunately no place to dine in. I was hoping for a cup of tea while there but didn't care for the selection. Employees very friendly.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

I've been several times over the past year. Haven't had food from their new location but I've had plenty from their first location. I highly recommend any pastry and I can't say enough that you need to try their smoothies.

1  Thank c0nsumerd
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I love the different choices. Regular loaves. Fruit and nut loaves. Something for any meal, snack or even dessert. One of my favorite places to visit.