“Typical Ruby Tuesday....average in all respects”
Review of Ruby Tuesday - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ruby Tuesday
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 January 2012

Not a bad place and since Boone is a tourist town, chain restaurants seem to do well here. I personally prefer the independent restaurants in the area but, if you are looking for predictable food and fair prices, this place is fine.

Service, like everywhere else in Boone, can be hit or miss here. Most Boone restaurants depend on the University for their work force - most of these youngsters are great kids, but they don't always have experience and you sometimes have to be a little patient with them. Waiting for a drink refill or for your check can sometimes be frustrating but overall, it's not a bad place.
I would have to say that the manager here is usually circulating in the dining room, checking on tables and putting forth a good effort to keep his customers happy!

Reviewed 17 December 2011

Seated next to linen closet at back wall even though restaurant was nearly empty. Constant traffic in & out of closet, which was locked and manager had to unlock each and every time, which was very distracting. Food was so-so and had to ask for refills and condiments.

The waitress who brought our food was so upset I asked for more ketchup she gave me a dirty look, went to the kitchen, came back and literally threw a small metal cup of ketchup on the table and walked away without a word.

Until this location does some work and lets their employees know who pays their paycheck, avoid it at all costs!

Reviewed 6 October 2011

we like salad bars with our meals. Ruby Tuesday has them. This time we also ordered a steak and lobster tail with it. When the lobster tail came it was pink not white. Strangest thing I had ever seen. The manager/partner Ken came out to talk to us about it. He assured us it was fine. But we were suspicious. He offered to give us a white lobster tail too. Both were free. Both were good. We had a great time joking with him and the staff. Food was very good. We would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 29 November 2009

This was your generic Ruby Tuesday. Service was a little slow because the place was busy. probably can't help that. The standard White Bean Chicken Chili and Salad Bar is always a good choice for me.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Boone, North Carolina
Reviewed 9 November 2008

No thanks. I can heat frozen food in my own kitchen for much less money.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook