“There are much better places to eat in Boone”
Review of Ruby Tuesday - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ruby Tuesday
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 March 2013

First off, I don't know how this place rates a 94 sanitation rating. The floors, the walls, the ceilings, the light fixtures, the blinds, everything had splotches of dirt and grime. Second, the food is just blah. If you want a really good salad bar, go to Pepper's...It's the same price and much better. I'm a local yokel and eat at Ruby Tuesday's at least once a year since it has opened, but no more. The place is a dump for tourist's to eat in. The nail in the coffin on this visit was a hair in my chicken noodle soup. It was just to much for me to stomach.

Reviewed 27 February 2013

What a horrible experience! The spinach dip came out watery with a frozen spinach flavor, not cheesy at all. We sent that back for the shrimp dip, which was alright, but it ticked our server off and she became rude and unattentive. When my NY strip came out, it was well done, not medium rare. She took it back and I told the manager about it. He brought out some mashed potatoes, while I waited, which were cold. I then got my steak and the chef had drowned it in a red pepper sauce. I hope not to disguise something else he had done to it! So, $48.00 later, we left, while leaving our rude server 10% tip. We are vacationing and will NEVER go back!

Reviewed 28 January 2013 via mobile

Had a business meeting at this Ruby Tuesday. Service was excellent and food was very flavorful. Our server recommended "the peanut butter chocolate block of goodness". Not sure what its really called but his description was right on the money!

Reviewed 23 January 2013

Coming in between meal times can be a problem at some restaurants but not at this location. I received some of the best service I have ever had. The wait staff and management were all exceptional.

Reviewed 18 January 2013

Depending on the waiter, I usually have a great meal, especially dry rub ribs. Some of the waiters don't like to take newspaper coupons.