“Unenjoyable”

Add it.
Ruby Tuesday
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 May 2013 via mobile

First it was so hot in the restaurant I was sweating everywhere and I stay cold. Everyone was complaining and the waiter said his manager would not turn the AC on. Miserable but I was starved. Salad bar was the worst I've seen at a Ruby's ... brown lettuce and broccoli ...watery veggies- just bad. My mini burgers and baked potato came out but the cheese wouldn't melt as it was very old ...tale tell by the hard white film on it. I was craving a baked potato and really I should have went to Wendy's and got a dollar potato. I was too hot to even try to eat and a little disgusted so I left and had a can of ravioli for supper. Gross!

Reviewed 27 February 2013

What a horrible experience! The spinach dip came out watery with a frozen spinach flavor, not cheesy at all. We sent that back for the shrimp dip, which was alright, but it ticked our server off and she became rude and unattentive. When my NY strip came out, it was well done, not medium rare. She took it back and I told the manager about it. He brought out some mashed potatoes, while I waited, which were cold. I then got my steak and the chef had drowned it in a red pepper sauce. I hope not to disguise something else he had done to it! So, $48.00 later, we left, while leaving our rude server 10% tip. We are vacationing and will NEVER go back!

Reviewed 28 January 2013 via mobile

Had a business meeting at this Ruby Tuesday. Service was excellent and food was very flavorful. Our server recommended "the peanut butter chocolate block of goodness". Not sure what its really called but his description was right on the money!

Reviewed 23 January 2013

Coming in between meal times can be a problem at some restaurants but not at this location. I received some of the best service I have ever had. The wait staff and management were all exceptional.

Reviewed 18 January 2013

Depending on the waiter, I usually have a great meal, especially dry rub ribs. Some of the waiters don't like to take newspaper coupons.