Greene's Motel
US$80
Sleep Inn Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$65
LaQuinta Inn & Suites Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$89
Holiday Inn Express Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$91
Hampton Inn & Suites Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$100
Hampton.com
Comfort Suites(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$95
Quality Inn & Suites University(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$60
QualityInn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$112
Courtyard Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$165
Travelocity
All reviewstouring the blue ridge parkwaybed was comfortableblowing rockgrandfather mountainrefrigerator
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 June 2012

We stayed at Greene's for an extended stay of about a week and a half while we waited for our new house to become ready. Everything was fine for the first few days. Then I got sick and was not able to pick up after my kids one day. Our two little trash cans were full so I just had the kids stack their trash next to it. Left out for an all day doctors appointment, came back and found out that we would have to stay a few more days. Upon entering my room, the maid had not cleaned anything but set a few new towels in the chair. Went up front to pay and was told that we could no longer stay here because "the room was filthy and they had never been so disgusted in their lives." I said fine and went back to the room and called another hotel. As soon as I hung the phone up, the front desk called and stated that I could stay "as long as I promised to keep the room clean."

So this morning, I clean the room myself. The only thing left for the maid to do is take the dirty towels and trash and vaccumm. I was sitting out side on the bench as I waited for the maid leaving the door to the room wide open. The manager walked by several times and nothing was said. Went up tonight to go ahead and pay for tomorrow night and was told that we were still not keeping the room properly clean.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2012

They told us we could have the dog with us before arriving, paid extra to have her. We get there and after getting settled call the room and tell us the dog as to stay in the car...Why am I paying tou extra to havemy dog stay in the car, we've stayed there before with the dog. Called 2 months in advance on graduation weekend..Bad experience and I think they should be shut down for bad practices.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank susan l
Reviewed 22 October 2011

It's not fancy - but at a time of year when rooms are jacked up to obscene rates, it is the best value out there. My room was quiet, immaculately clean, and though it is an older styled motel, it is well run and maintained. My room was a non-smoking, and didn;t have any hint of smokiness, or harsh chemicals, both of which can set off my allergies. It is set back enough from the main road that it is quiet, and I even had a delightful little private balcony to chill on, and watch the sun set over the mountains. I also had a microwave and fridge, lots of restaurants and shopping close by. My bed was comfortable, and I slept very well in the peaceful quiet.

I will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank RamblinRedhead
Reviewed 12 September 2011

Even through the rooms were clean, the mattresses were hard as a rock! Looking out over the balcony you saw what use to be the pool area... Been closed for who knows how long.. Trash, weeds, etc... Front desk staff not very talkative..
I could probably over look at outside if the rooms had better mattresses. Wow!! My back still hurts... :(

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Woodman007
Reviewed 3 September 2011

We come to see all of ASU's football games. The folks at Greene's are friendly and always accomodating. The hotel could use some updating but we always enjoy our stay. I would recommend it! We are starting out 5th football season and will stay at Greene's again this yr.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple