Great locations to stay if you're passing through the Blue Ridge Mountains. We walked in without a reservation and were helped straight away by very friendly and welcoming staff members.
Rooms were very clean and spacious - unfortunately we didn't get much sleep. The walls were pretty thin and we could hear EVERYTHING going on not only in the rooms next to us but up and down the hallway. When a room door in the corridor would shut it sounded like thunder had hit.
Wifi was complimentary but the connection was pretty slow so gave up. Awesome that breakfast and parking was complimentary.
Great value for money - stay here if you are passing through and need a place to crash,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a Video Tour of the hotel. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel Boone was recipient of the 2003 Development Award as well as the 2004 and 2006 Quality Excellence Award. We are a five story, 129 room hotel offering: two room suites with fireplaces, a jacuzzi and a balcony; King rooms with jacuzzi and standard rooms with Queen beds. All guest rooms have complimentary high speed wireless internet service. This Boone hotel also features a free hot breakfast and free local phone calls. Visit Boone, NC and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Boone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Boone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Boone Hotel Boone
- Holiday Inn Boone
- Boone Holiday Inn Express