My husband and I stayed in the Mountain Villa Motor Lodge
in Boone NC. It was the dirtiest room I have ever seen! There was mouse droppings on the bathroom floor and in the window sill. There was mold growing up the door and on the floor. The whole room smelled of mildew and I'm sure it was in the walls. The curtains were mildewed and stained and only half hanging from the rod. The rugs didn't look like they had seen a vacuum in quite a while and there were hair bands in the floor left by the last occupants. There was trash and dirt under the beds. And the towels were stained. The sink was also dripping a lot of water and we couldn't get it to stop.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Villa Motor Hotel Boone
- Mountain Hotel Boone