“Rude owner and false advertisement”

Sanders Ridge Vineyard & Winery
Ranked #2 of 5 things to do in Boonville
Reviewed 27 September 2012

False advertising, listed 8:30-9:00 pm on printed vouchers and wont honor the time frame. They said when the vouchers were made they had to estimate sun down. If you purchase a ticket for any event or anything involving departure who estimates time of departure? Wanted to charge us an extra $52 just to book a different time of the day. Owner was rude and said its my responsibility to follow there website weekly. Said I had two months to figure this out when I did not even have the tickets two months ago. I asked for a refund, and she stated there are 32 other vouchers not redeemed what makes you so special? Save your money for something else because if they treat you like this before your arrival what are they going to be like when you get there and vouchers are redeemed and travel zoo then pays them. I have another family whom my daughter plays soccer with said they redeemed there's to go out and find out they missed departure by a few minutes and they would not let them catch up. Then to give them attitude because they had to put them with the next group which was full and how much of a inconvenience it was to the vineyard to do that. I should have listen to them and I would not be out money I don't have to throw away. As well as my 10 year old daughters birthday present is now taken away from her because they wont reschedule us or they wont depart at the time that states on my voucher. I am blown away that they can even do that.

1  Thank Marcus K

Reviewed 20 September 2012

The food here is often unusual and bold but it is very good! Their wine isn't bad either! The staff is very helpful and knowledgeable of their menu, which changes with the seasons as well as chef specials, etc. A culinary delight.

Reviewed 30 August 2012

We had lunch here and it was absolutely amazing. Pumpkin ravioli was outstanding. We did a tasting and much to our suprise we really liked two of their reds.

Reviewed 13 July 2012

My family loves simple food off the farm, so going here was a real treat. We came on a Thursday when the restaurant served family-style meals. Big steaming platters heaped with succotash, sugar snaps, mashed sweet potatoes, and creamy coleslaw with cherries were laid in front of us. The main course was fried catfish with the some of the lightest, crispiest breading I have ever tasted. When it comes to great food, this place gets it. All the courses were presented with light seasoning to bring out the natural flavors. The wine, of course, was delicious. I had a cabernet that tasted of oak and blackberries. The meal was finished with a decadent peach cobbler. Afterwards we went outside and enjoyed the vineyard. Fireflies provided the entertainment (accompanying the musical notes of a bluegrass band in the restaurant). The service was excellent. We will be back for sure!

1  Thank traveler8005
Reviewed 30 June 2012

The restaurant is situated in the country and there are flowers around the front door. The woods are beautiful too. The restaurant itself is very pretty inside. The fried chicken on Thursday nights is great, the mashed potatoes are also really tasty. Service is slow. We never got refills on drinks. That has been the same through several visits.