“Great winery and meal”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great winery and meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2013

Excellent food and facility. Music and supper on Thursday nights. The wine and wine maker were both pleasing.

Visited February 2013

Belews Creek, North Carolina
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Yadkin Valley - who knew?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2013

We had brunch there today and I liked it so much I had to jump online to share my excitement. Excellent food - Eggs Benedict with a sliced of fried green tomato in place of the usual ham and beautiful salad made with organic greens. Even the salad dressing was exceptional! My dining companions raved about their meals as well. The restaurant is lovely and the deck looks to be a good spot for good weather dining. And the wine? I can highly recommend their Viognier. We'll be back!

Visited February 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rude owner and false advertisement”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2012

False advertising, listed 8:30-9:00 pm on printed vouchers and wont honor the time frame. They said when the vouchers were made they had to estimate sun down. If you purchase a ticket for any event or anything involving departure who estimates time of departure? Wanted to charge us an extra $52 just to book a different time of the day. Owner was rude and said its my responsibility to follow there website weekly. Said I had two months to figure this out when I did not even have the tickets two months ago. I asked for a refund, and she stated there are 32 other vouchers not redeemed what makes you so special? Save your money for something else because if they treat you like this before your arrival what are they going to be like when you get there and vouchers are redeemed and travel zoo then pays them. I have another family whom my daughter plays soccer with said they redeemed there's to go out and find out they missed departure by a few minutes and they would not let them catch up. Then to give them attitude because they had to put them with the next group which was full and how much of a inconvenience it was to the vineyard to do that. I should have listen to them and I would not be out money I don't have to throw away. As well as my 10 year old daughters birthday present is now taken away from her because they wont reschedule us or they wont depart at the time that states on my voucher. I am blown away that they can even do that.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Marcus K
Hamptonville, NC
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Gourmet delight!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2012

The food here is often unusual and bold but it is very good! Their wine isn't bad either! The staff is very helpful and knowledgeable of their menu, which changes with the seasons as well as chef specials, etc. A culinary delight.

Visited August 2012
Charlotte
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Lunch was to die for”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2012

We had lunch here and it was absolutely amazing. Pumpkin ravioli was outstanding. We did a tasting and much to our suprise we really liked two of their reds.

Visited August 2012