“Good food”

Cuisines: European, Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 August 2014

The food was excellent although slightly overpriced. The service however was not good. The server was a sweet girl but didn't check on us, never refilled our water, I had to ask for a glass for my beer and one of the appetizers was never brought out. We had to ask for the dessert menu twice and then she brought out one for a table of six. I would go back because of the food

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Enjoyable but a little over priced. The out side searing is very pleasant. They take reservations. The food menu has many choices, the desert me u is limited.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

My party of six arrived on a Friday late afternoon on what I am sure was a busy day for the restaurant. I had made reservations for Saturday, but circumstances changed. The hostess asked if I could wait a few minutes (actual time waiting - less than two minutes), and we were seated and served.

An exceptional meal and superlative, friendly and effective service.
I am very happy we dined at Marco Trattoria (and so was everyone in our party).

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Spending a few days in Brevard and this restaurant was suggested by the innkeeper. We were seated on the patio and immediately greeted by our waiter who gave us excellent service the entire evening.started with the beet salad (excellent), I ordered the spaghetti and meatballs ( meatballs were outstanding, spicy with just the right amount of heat and great seasoning). My wife had the scallops which were perfect. Dog friendly as well. Highly recommend!

1  Thank amorgan58
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I stopped here on a weeknight, at closing time. They were very accommodating to make sure I was seated and able to order from their full menu. I had the butternut squash ravioli. It was unique and delicious. It had smoked shrimp and sausage. Perfect balance.