“Lots of fun..”

Rocky's Grill & Soda Shop
Ranked #2 of 69 Restaurants in Brevard
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Cuisines: American
Description: A tradition since 1942, Rocky's Grill & Soda Shop is a Brevard, North Carolina landmark. Step into Americana and belly up to the lunch counter for homemade food and dairy delights. Rocky's old-fashioned goodness will bring back sweet memories while we are creating new memories for tomorrow.
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Old time soda shop. It get's busy in the summer months, but is defiantly worth the wait. Great oldies music playing. Happy staff. Kelli the waitress was unbelievable. The attention she gave, and the constant smile was invigorating for the whole family. They need to expand!!!!!

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Great atmosphere with a great menu. Attentive servers. From a light plate to full course meals with great flavors married together on each offering:)

Reviewed 21 September 2013

If you are visiting the Brevard area and would love to step back in time to the days before cell phones and Internet when things moved at a little slower pace than you need to stop at Rocky's Soda Shop. They have some of the best burgers and dogs that I've ever eaten. I also love the pimento cheese and the pickled tomatoes. The staff is also always very nice and helpful.

Reviewed 30 August 2013

...you know a menu. We have eaten many times at this soda shop favorite in downtown Brevard, but not at all since we became vegans about a year ago. I was positive I would go hungry when a friend suggested going there for lunch, but guess what! I had the best black bean burger I've ever eaten. All the standards--burgers, dogs, sandwiches, malts and shakes are still available and still delicious, but I'm truly happy to know I can continue to enjoy this fun food emporium without cheating on my diet plan.

Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

Nice place to eat if you want a soda shop feel. We tried the pimento cheese burger combo which was pretty good. We split a huge sundae which was the best part of the meal. I liked the 50's feel and atmosphere. I would go back again.