“One of the very few hotels I have had no complaints about!”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brevard
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Brevard
Los Lunas, New Mexico
“One of the very few hotels I have had no complaints about!”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Not a single nit to pick about this hotel. The room, halls, elevators, lobby, breakfast room were spotless! Maid service was first rate and breakfast was as good as a great restaurant. Breakfast choices were many and well prepared. Kitchen manager was totally on the ball making sure that nothing was amiss. Really enjoyed our stay and my wife was amazed that I complained about nothing. Actually, I was very generous in tipping the maid and breakfast manager.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
RobBrevardNC, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brevard, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
Thanks so much for your nice comments. I will pass your comments along to our staff.

Rob

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Reviewed 6 September 2013

I drive a tour bus for a living and stay in a bunch of hotels, this one was extremely nice, clean, hot. Breakfast was much better than expected, two thumbs up! Would recommend this hotel to everyone, nice sceanery, hiking and biking close by, shops and restaurants also,

• Stayed September 2013
Ararat, Australia
Reviewed 5 September 2013

We stayed here for three nights upon our arrival in the US. After almost 27 hours of travelling we arrived to be greeted by friendly staff which was nice. The room was clean and a decent size. We loved that we got a continental breakfast included as it saved walking to somewhere else.

We loved this whole area and plan to stay a lot longer next time to explore the beautiful mountains and waterfalls. I'm sure this hotel will be part of our plans. Thank you!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
RobBrevardNC, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brevard, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
SamanDon,

Thanks for your comments and choosing us after your long journey. We hope to see you again at the Holiday Inn Express Brevard.

Rutherford, NC
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We only had one night to get away during the Labor Day weekend and couldn't find a B&B that didn't have a 2 night minimum. We chose the Holiday Inn over a local motel. We stayed in the king suite with a jetted tub. We needed to rest, relax, and sleep.
Positives:
- Room was clean & spacious
- The jetted tub was good size
- Pool is way small, but clean
- Breakfast was very nice, with hot foods, pancakes, lots of juices, bagels, English muffins, and real butter.
- The bed was so very comfortable.
Negatives:

- Price is high
- We felt we were being hurried out the next morning. They had already booked our room for the next day; in fact, the entire hotel was booked for the weekend. We woke to find a "speedy checkout" paper slid under our door. We ignored it, went to breakfast, then decided to nap for a bit before checkout. Barley asleep and the cleaning service knocked on the door then entered the room. This was hours before checkout.
When I pay $200.00 a night for a room, I've paid til 11 am checkout and I don't want to feel rushed out the door.
I'd advise anyone staying here during a holiday weekend to hang a do not disturb sign on the door and tell the desk you'll leave when you're ready to leave.

Room Tip: Stay on the 2nd or 3rd floor to avoid noise. The king suite is very spacious, quiet, and dark for go...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank werfamily1
Werfamily1,

Thank you for your comments and for staying with us. Sorry we inconvenienced you with a knock on the door. We hope to see you back at the Holiday Inn Express Brevard

Sunny Isles Beach, Florida
Reviewed 23 August 2013

I was able to secure a king suite for a few days at just over a buck a night. I visit the area a often as my youngest attends local college and the rates at this hotel are usually less than competitive to the contrary on this visit. The room was spacious as well as very clean/spotless upon arrival and kept that way throughout our stay, kudos to housekeeping. Staff was very hospitable, and the complementary breakfast had an assortment of hot options from fresh pancakes to eggs/omelets/bacon/biscuits etc.. On future visits will check rates and call this hotel first.

1 Thank ez4u2sea
RobBrevardNC, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brevard, responded to this review, 26 August 2013
Thanks so much for your feedback and for staying with us at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Brevard, NC. I am glad you found the Hotel clean and the Breakfast to your liking. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 21 August 2013 via mobile

We only stayed here the one night but must say it was a great stay. First off, the staff was friendly, price was decent and rooms were large as well as very clean. The bed was so absolutely comfortable which I do not usually expect when staying at a hotel so this was very nice! And it is conveniently located near town and right next to entrance to the Pisgah National Forest. I would definitely recommend staying here to anyone!

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank JaZZy_Jea
RobBrevardNC, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brevard, responded to this review, 22 August 2013
Thanks jaZZy_Jea,

We appreciate you choosing the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Brevard. We hope to see you again at our Hotel.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

I hate to give this hotel an average rating, but due to the quality of the pool and the breakfast I will. The HI Brevard is about as close as you can get to the entrance to the Pisgah National Forest. If you a planning a family event at the park I recommend this location as it is fairly new and the staff is nice. Plan your swimming elsewhere as the pool is super tiny. The workout facilities appeared to be fairly nice. If you want low noise ask for a room that does not have a window to the pool. There are picnic tables behind the hotel although there is not a lot of nature around. The back door entrance took a lot of tries with the key for us and other families. There are not a lot of good cable TV stations. The amenities were nice (Bath and Body Works). I did not like the breakfast buffet as much as other chains. There was a pancake machine my young daughter enjoyed as well as sausage gravy. I especially liked the late night snack area, complete with popcorn and a microwave and ice cream bars, as well as washing products for laundry. The staff was especially nice and helpful. When I called the hotel before the trip I had the idea I could walk to Dolly's to get a tube and go to the Pisgah Forest with out my car, but I would not really recommend this with kids under 12.

Room Tip: You can choose a room with a window facing the pool. If you prefer less noise select a second floor...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Thanks so much for your response and for staying at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Brevard, NC. We hope you come back and see us very soon.

Rob
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brevard
Hampton Inn Brevard
Highland Lake Inn & Resort Hendersonville
Mountain Inn & Suites Airport
Mountain Inn & Suites Airport
#4 of 11 in Hendersonville

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brevard? Share your experiences!