“Nothing to write home about”
Review of The Falls Landing

The Falls Landing
Ranked #4 of 69 Restaurants in Brevard
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A downtown Brevard, NC restaurant since 1993. Delicious food, comfortable atmosphere, and great service are all part of The Falls Landing experience.
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Our party lunch with mixed reviews. Chowder was OK, I had taco salad which had no meat in it, my wife had fish and chips which were on the greasy side, others had a variety of salads that were ok. Mayberry's is much better choice.

There are newer reviews for The Falls Landing

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We happened across The Falls Landing on one of our trips into Brevard. We got there at 11:30 AM and are glad we did! By the time we left at a little after 12:00, the restaurant was packed and all outdoor seating had been taken. We can see why. The food was good and the prices were really reasonable.

1  Thank hbrittingham
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went for dinner around 5pm on a Thursday, we had the whole place to ourselves! Our server was wonderful! We had crab cake appetizer, then I had grilled mahi mahi and my husband had the trout, both were wonderful! It had a great, local atmosphere. We really enjoyed our meal.

Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

Loved this jewel of a restaurant. I went with a business associate at lunch. Fast seating. Fast service. Ingredients were very fresh. One of the best French Dips I have ever had. Will be back.

1  Thank JodieBC
Reviewed 28 April 2014

This restaurant is nestled in the tiny town of Brevard and is a wonderful place to eat after exploring the town.

1  Thank PaulandCynthia J