“Lunch beyond the burger” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Falls Landing

The Falls Landing
Ranked #3 of 68 Restaurants in Brevard
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hendersonville, North Carolina
“Lunch beyond the burger”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

A great spot for lunch right in the midst of Brevard's charming downtown. We love the Ahi tuna sandwich which always comes medium rare as requested. Also enjoy the spinach salad and clam chowder.

Visited June 2014

Brevard, North Carolina
“Unbeaten Lamb Chops”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

I have eaten lamb and lamb chops in restaurants and at home for most of my 82 years, but have never eaten any that caan beat the chops at Falls Landing. An order is for three and they are so large, I always go home with one for the next day. I ask for mine to be cooked medium rare, and they are always just how I like them. I know that they have other great items on the menu but I stick with my favorite.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank gcbriden
Mays Landing, New Jersey
“Nothing to write home about”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

Our party lunch with mixed reviews. Chowder was OK, I had taco salad which had no meat in it, my wife had fish and chips which were on the greasy side, others had a variety of salads that were ok. Mayberry's is much better choice.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
North Carolina
“Good food at a reasonable price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

We happened across The Falls Landing on one of our trips into Brevard. We got there at 11:30 AM and are glad we did! By the time we left at a little after 12:00, the restaurant was packed and all outdoor seating had been taken. We can see why. The food was good and the prices were really reasonable.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank hbrittingham
Fruitland Park, Florida
“Great! We loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went for dinner around 5pm on a Thursday, we had the whole place to ourselves! Our server was wonderful! We had crab cake appetizer, then I had grilled mahi mahi and my husband had the trout, both were wonderful! It had a great, local atmosphere. We really enjoyed our meal.