“Great Place”

The Falls Landing
Ranked #4 of 69 Restaurants in Brevard
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A downtown Brevard, NC restaurant since 1993. Delicious food, comfortable atmosphere, and great service are all part of The Falls Landing experience.
Reviewed 11 July 2014

The food is WONDERFUL! The owner waited on us and he was so nice and pleasant. I wish this place was in Redding CA so I could go there more often.

2  Thank Joyce W

Reviewed 11 July 2014

On a recent business trip to the area we decided to go to the Falls Landing for dinner. We were not disappointed. Our food was delicious and the atmosphere was very quaint. Will go again if in the area.

1  Thank PaulandCynthia J
Reviewed 11 July 2014

This restaurant was EXTREMELY loud--very hard to carry on a conversation. The entree' s were overpriced, and not particularly good. I had the pasta ($17 including NO meat), which was dry and unappetizing. I love mountain trout, but $20 was way overpriced for this area. Service was nonexistent with no water fill-ups and no coming back to see if anything else was needed. I would not dine here again.

2  Thank K A
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Warm atmosphere. Casual dress. Excellent service. My husband and I had the Salmon BLT. Our server offered the blackened option, which we chose. I loved it, flavorful and fresh. My husband found it a bit too spicy for his "sensitive" palate, but still raved about it. She had great beer recommendations. The fish and chips were very nice, as was the garden burger in the pita with hummus. We met the owner who was very warm and funny. I agree with a previous post that I would prefer the fries to be more well done. We would definitely return!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

The Falls Landing food is excellent! We went for dinner. They really know how to take care of their customers. Would recommend to anyone. It is kid friendly, the staff is awesome and very polished! Some of the best fish I have ever had!