“Not Technically a Restaurant but no Desserts Category - Exceptional”
Review of Kiwi Gelato

Kiwi Gelato
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Brevard
Cuisines: Italian
Northern California
“Not Technically a Restaurant but no Desserts Category - Exceptional”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We stumbled upon this little gem while visiting North Carolina last week. Owned by a New Zealander (hence the name Kiwi Gelato) he has the most delicious gelato flavors and recipes I've ever tasted, even compared to those I've had in Italy. We only sampled a few flavors but the Pistachio was my favorite. I'm still daydreaming about it. If I'm ever back in this part of the country I'll be sure to go out of my way to stop by this lovely place. I learned he also has a website so just Google Kiwi Gelato Brevard.

• Visited July 2014

Tennessee
“Nothing special. We bonked.”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

About 20 of us had finished up a wonderful meal at Mayberry's and were looking to extend our time downtown. The weather was good, so we decided to walk to Kiwi.

The portions of gelato were very small and the flavors were not particularly interesting and not particularly good. It was still gelato, so it wasn't bad, but it certainly wasn't good.

The whole store smelled intensely of coffee and we all lamented not ordering coffee drinks, but it was June and hot so we opted for the gelato.

Perhaps they cater to a more refined palate, but overall, I give Kiwi Gelato a giant...meh.

• Visited June 2014
Metter, Georgia
“Not bad”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Pros: Price, location.
Cons: Had better

We visited the shop and the staff was very nice. The price was very reasonable and the gelato wasn't bad. It was very refeshing after a long day of walking.

• Visited June 2014
montgomery, al
“Enjoyable visit!”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Neat shop!
Great gelato, and coffee/espresso/cappuccino.
Owner is a friendly New Zealander-KIWI, hence the name.
Always a pleasant and enjoyable visit!

Visited June 2014
Savannah, Georgia
“Best Gelato”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We vacation in Brevard, and we go to Kiwi Gelato a bunch. Super clean, kid friendly, and really good gelato.

Visited July 2013