“If you're looking for something delicious & different, you will find it here!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quixote

Quixote
Ranked #13 of 68 Restaurants in Brevard
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Cheap Eats, Romantic, Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: COME EXPERIENCE BREVARD'S PREMIER FINE DINNING RESTAURANT; YOU WILL ENJOY OUR FRESH INGREDIENTS AND ELEGANT ATMOSPHERE.
Rockwell, North Carolina, United States
“If you're looking for something delicious & different, you will find it here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

Always listen to the locals. We asked for a authentic mexican and we found it! The decor was very unique and tasteful. I loved all the greenery! The wait staff was extremely attentive and worked as a team. I enjoyed everything, including my fresh ice cold glass of water with extra lemon. My husband and I shared an appetizer and lunch entree. The flavors were fresh and unique. We left there full, happy, and looking forward to your next trip there!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Amy B

Columbia, South Carolina, USA
“Another great meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

We visited Quixote last summer while on vacation near Brevard. This week we were visiting friends at Lake Toxaway and wanted to treat them to Mexican Fine Dining. Once again, we were not disappointed. We thoroughly enjoyed our drinks and food and the staff could not have been better. We plan to make this a regular place to eat when in the area.

Visited July 2014
“Thanks Tripadvisor for this TIP in Brevard!!! Nice Spot!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

Sat outside in lovely July weather on the front porch with pretty lanterns in Brevard enjoying the kind of fresh and creative Mexican food I have not had since traveling frequently to Mexico City's wonderful restaurants for many years with IBM. I got into the habit there of letting the educated waiters order for me and we did the same thing here with the handsome and intelligent high school son of the owner as our waiter. He suggested for me a chicken dish with a light cream sauce and apples which was nice tender breast of chicken well presented with tasty rice and the lovely sauce. A great choice. My husband enjoyed the marinated skirt steak with a zip and lots of vegetables, beans and rice and it was also very good. Indoor as well as porch dining and easy plentiful parking. Dinner was reasonable even without a groupon and we would return for sure to try more creative menu items. Other reviewers will tell you this is not tex mex although you can still have chips and salsa and tacos and burritos and the like if that pleases your palate. Quixote will likely do that well too. Nice clientele.. We sat next to the head of the Charleston Symphony who has been here before when he comes to Brevard on Music business. All servers were polite and helpful and friendly and this place hits a home run Mexican style. Ample beverage and desert selections too- which we did not have room for this time but will try for sure on our next visit to this diverse college town.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Clearwater, Florida
“PHENOMENAL”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

One word…..PHENOMENAL. I visit Brevard occasionally with my family. We have several places that we enjoy and that we go to every time that we are in town. Quixote has just moved to the top of the list of restaurants. I have nothing bad to say. The service was GREAT, the food was GREAT, and the atmosphere of the restaurant was GREAT. Mariana was our server and she did a phenomenal job, keep up the good work.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Dave B
Asheville, NC
“A surprising find!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

Quixote is a Mexican restaurant, but not like a Taco Bell! We were greeted and served by the owner, Victor, who couldn't have been nicer. Used a Groupon and had no problem. We enjoyed both dishes - I had Chicken with Mole sauce (something hard to find in this area) and my wife enjoyed her pork dish. I really don't like paying for the usually complimentary chips and salsa, but we wanted to try them. They were bland...nothing to write home about. But overall, we enjoyed the food and atmosphere. Something to think about if you are in the mood for Mexican but don't want the usual tacos, burritos, beans and rice.

• Visited June 2014