“Not what I expected..”

Ranked #13 of 69 Restaurants in Brevard
Price range: US$8 - US$18
Cuisines: Diner, Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Come Experience Brevard's Premier Fine Dinning Restaurant; You Will Enjoy Our Fresh Ingredients And Elegant Atmosphere.
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I came here with family since it was a fine dining Mexican restaurant that we wanted to try. I ordered a chicken dinner. I got my chicken plate and the chicken looked gray and not like chicken at all. I tried some and it didn't taste like chicken either. It was a very bland meal. Service was wonderful and always was happy to help.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

My husband had to send back the soup back, it tasted like a salt shaker. His dinner continued to go down hill wheh he got frozen vegetables with his meal, yes they were heated. I ordered fajitas which had lots of nice fresh vegetables although I did miss having beans and rice served with my meal.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

We visited Brevard for the whole month of May 2014 this is the only restaurant that we went back to more than once.
There were three of us and everyone ordered something different, all meals were very good.

This is not your typical Tex-Mex Mexican food restaurant. The choices are of a higher caliber and very good. This is almost but not quite a gourmet Mexican restaurant. They have indoor and outdoor seating, the weather was not ideal for sitting outside when we were there.
The staff is GREAT all very friendly and helpful.

When visiting Brevard do not miss this restaurant it is as good or better than some of the higher rated, and more expensive restaurants listed for Brevard on Tripadvisor.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Always listen to the locals. We asked for a authentic mexican and we found it! The decor was very unique and tasteful. I loved all the greenery! The wait staff was extremely attentive and worked as a team. I enjoyed everything, including my fresh ice cold glass of water with extra lemon. My husband and I shared an appetizer and lunch entree. The flavors were fresh and unique. We left there full, happy, and looking forward to your next trip there!

1  Thank Amy B
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We visited Quixote last summer while on vacation near Brevard. This week we were visiting friends at Lake Toxaway and wanted to treat them to Mexican Fine Dining. Once again, we were not disappointed. We thoroughly enjoyed our drinks and food and the staff could not have been better. We plan to make this a regular place to eat when in the area.