“Outside of the city center but worth stopping”

Quixote Fine Cuisine
Ranked #14 of 69 Restaurants in Brevard
Price range: US$8 - US$18
Cuisines: Diner, Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Come Experience Brevard's Premier Fine Dinning Restaurant; You Will Enjoy Our Fresh Ingredients And Elegant Atmosphere.
Reviewed 15 August 2014

For a small town, there are quite a few Mexican restaurants here. This one is a mile or so outside the center of town. Relatively small place. Food was good. The folks in our party all enjoyed their meals. I had a red snapper which was tasty. My wife had enchiladas suizas. Sauces were not overly spicy but food tasted authentic. Wait staff was friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

The logic of naming a Mexican restaurant "Quixote" escapes me. The name aside, Quixote has excellent food, very reasonable prices and a nice atmosphere. While I'm not a fan of cilantro, their cilantro soup is outstanding; soup offerings vary each day, so it may not be available. Their pork in a cream sauce is outstanding. One lunch helping will nearly feed two adults. It's hard to say that any meal in any Mexican restaurant is one of the best meals you've ever had (like gourmet German cooking), but Quixote is a pleasure to visit. I recommend it to all visitors to the Brevard area.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Out of towners, looking for some good food. At first it seemed great. Our waitress was friendly and bubbly when taking our order. However, when I asked what the tacos had on them, she said "I mean, its just steak and a tortilla." OH, okay. So after we got our chips and dip, quite a few of us needed refills before our entrees came. She passed by our table a good four times without ever checking on us. Then, when our food did come, there was something wrong with everyone's order. Either something was missing or the dish was completely wrong. When we finally got everything we needed, the food was alright. Nothing spectacular. Then, a couple hours later, my boyfriend (who had the pork) started throwing up. He did so all night. This place is not a priority when visiting Brevard.

1  Thank Holly L
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

We eat here every year at summer camp drop off. The food is good and they have great specials.

I loved the unique ginger beer I had and their beer/wine selections are good.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I came here with family since it was a fine dining Mexican restaurant that we wanted to try. I ordered a chicken dinner. I got my chicken plate and the chicken looked gray and not like chicken at all. I tried some and it didn't taste like chicken either. It was a very bland meal. Service was wonderful and always was happy to help.